GET DUNKED ON ~Chapter 4~

Y\N POV

I sighed as I opened the door to my house. I can't let either Sans or Papyrus know about O\N, it's too dangerous to, even though O\N knows them. I set my things down on my table. It was 8:30 am and I go to work at 9:00 am,30 minutes to spare. I decided to watch TV.

20 minutes later

I grabbed some cash then headed out the door. Remembering the path I took to Grillbys I walked to the restraint. I was kinda early, to be honest, but at least I got there. I walked in and grillby motioned me to go over to him. I walked over, and he handed me some clothes, how he didn't burn it I will never know. He told me to change and apparently, that was my uniform for the job. I changed in the bathroom, and let me just say I looked like a fucking slut.

I have SHORT shorts (I had to cut a hole in them for my tail) and a black tank top that shows cleavage. I was uncomfortable. I put my hair up in a ponytail then walked out. I heard whistles and people were staring and that made me blush. I went around taking orders when the all-famous-pun master walked in. At that time I was leaning over taking an order. I went to the bar to grab some drinks and say hi to Sans.

"Hey Sans, what's up?" I looked up, and his head was turned away from me, his face was practically a blueberry.

"U-Uh hey kiddo how's the first day?" He asked as he turned his head towards me as he wiped something from where his nose should be.

"Well I got a uniform," I said, "ya want something before I go?" I asked.

"Ketchup" he just said, and I was confused but gave it to him anyway. Then I realized, he's a skeleton, how does he eat? I shook it off and gave people their orders. Now, there was this guy that looked more hungover than a homeless person that just spent 100 dollars on pure beer and drank it all in one day.

"Hey *hick* babe, why don't ya *hick* get me a *hick*Corona?" I cringed so hard I was practically Asian. I just went back to go get the beer and my luck we were out. I went back to the drunk dude and told him the bad news.

3rd person POV

As Y/N told him, the dude just smiled and said: "that's *hick* alright". Sans was watching, and his eye was glowing blue, and he didn't even know it. The guy slapped Y/N on the butt. Sans snapped like a twig. In a millisecond the guy had blue encased around him and was thrown up into the ceiling, ground, the sides of the restaurant. The man barely yelled in pain, and finally Sans threw him out the door in the cement. He felt better.

Y\N POV

That dude was thrown around like a rag doll. I was very thankful to whoever did that, I wish I knew who it was. I looked over at Sans, and he was turned around chugging some ketchup, he looked normal. I'm still wondering who did that....