Thank You ~Chapter 23~

Get yo asses ready for a lemon

This isnt the ending but the ending will be shortly after this Lemon. Okay okay ill shut up.

Sans teleported both of you to your house to which you had memories with him that he almost forgot. You smiled contenly as you laid on the couch which Sans agreed to do. Frisk is staying with Toriel and Asgore while Alphys and Undyne got their own house. Papyrus and sans made a house just like their one in the underground. 

Sans cuddled up to you while he fell asleep quickly. You stared at his peaceful state and smiled. Your eyelids start to close and then you jolt awake because you felt like you were falling. Damnit. You sighed as you heard and felt your stomach growl. You needed to eat. You slip away from sans and slid off the couch making sure you didnt wake Sans. You walk towards the kitchen quietly and decide to make a PBJ sandwich. As you get the peanut butter from the cabinet you feel arms snake around your waist and pull you towards them. 

They stroke your tail softly and they rest their head on your shouder. You realize Sans is doing this and blush. You turn around so your facing him.

"You're hungry eh?" You shyly nod. "Ill get you something to eat"

"W-Wha..?" You asked slightly confused. He holds you and teleports you to your room. You're laid on your back and Sans looms over you. You blush darkly and look into his eyes. 

"Listen...Y/N..If your uncomfortable with this...Then tell me if you want me to-"

"Shh..Just get on with it" You give him a reassuring smile and he smiles too. He goes down and kisses you on your lips. He slowly goes down from your lips to your neck. He licks over it searching for your sensitive spot. He licked over a certain spot with his glowing blue tongue. You moan and he smirks. He nibbles and sucks creating a mark on you. He went down and whispered in your ear.

"Your mine..and thats proof" You blush. He went more down to your breasts. He tugged at your shirt asking for your permission, almost begging. You take your shirt off with his help and unclip your bra unsurely. You shield your chest even though it was unclipped. He slowly uncovers your chest and stares at them. 

"I-I know theyre not how you thought-"

"They're amazing.." He squeezes one lightly,an amount of pleasure seeping through your body. He goes to the untouched twin and starts to lick and suck while squeezing the other. You moan in pleasure as he continues and switches sides after a bit. You go under his shirt and caress his bones. He quietly moans in satisfaction and you smile. You then feel a wet sensation on your lower region. Sans looks down and notices this,he chuckles as you see a bulge from his pants. 

You touch his bulge and he looks at you. You pull his pants slightly down to where his glowing blue member flung out and Sans blushed blue in embarrassment. You kiss him reassuringly and go down to his member. You lick the tip and the sides. He softly moaned in pleasure and you start sucking on it. You fit as much as you could in you could fit in your mouth and start to slowly bob your head. He moans a little louder,it gets louder the faster you go.

"Y/N..Baby I'm c-close" You go faster,deep throating as you do. 

"I'm gonna..!" He releases in your mouth and you swallow it and pull away while coughing. "A-Are you okay..?" You nod and smile at him. He smiles as he pulls off your pants and panties. You blush and he does too. He sits and hovers your body above his member. He slowly lowers you and you wince as you notice how big he is. Its painful at first but once hes all the way in he allows you to adjust. Once pain fades into pleasure your tell him you're okay. He nods and starts to move as you bounce on top of him. The feeling of him going out and going back into you is very pleasureable. You moan out as does Sans. Sans pulls you towards him and kisses you. You moan during the kissing. He gets faster and you feel a feeling of knotting in your stomach.

"S-Sans I think I-I'm close" 

"M-Me too"

He goes at a speed you never thought was possible and scream out his name. "I-I'm-" You warn as you release as Sans does too and you feel his warm seed be planted in you. You two are panting heavily as Sans pulls out and lays you down next to him. You feel suddenly exhaughted and your eyes feel heavy. 

"Thank you Y/N..I love you"

And with that you fall asleep in Sans arms.