Stay Here...Please ?

I'd just come out of school when I saw my gang outside

" Here she is!! " shouted Daniel jogging towards me with his hands up shaking like a mad man . I greeted the rest of everyone with hugs and smiles because everyone seemed so happy today.

My squad is literally a family because I swear there are no friendship groups that love each other as much as we love each other. However, the dark side to this is that some people love each other a bit too much and dabble in a bit of incest if you know what I mean.

But then my eyes landed on my best friend Tyrus who was standing against a wall in the corner all alone apart from his Nike Duffel bag at his feet . So I walked over and stood in front of him waiting for him to look up from his phone and see it was me . And when he did, a smile wiped across his face and he pulled me into to stand between his feet.

"Ay K , you looking fine as hell!" His arms surrounded me in a hug , but his hands squeezed my ass , causing me to jump back and scowl at him .

"Friends don't do things like that , you know?" My face was stiff but he was smirking wildly at me as if I was something palatable.

" Hey don't act like you don't know. I told you I'm in love with you , so you definitely ain't my friend-" he scooped a lazy arm around my waist and pulled me further into him.
"And you know my favourite thing on you is black so you knew what you were doing. You teasing me !" He buried his face into my neck so his warm minty breath trickled down my back .

A small pigment of red splashed my cheeks and I felt hot and sweaty. I lifted my head to quickly move him away from me as I realised how bad it was looking to everyone how could see us

" I'm not teasing you . Black is the easiest thing to wear to school" I slapped his chest playfully and he chuckled at my silliness .

"But you look bad as fuck" he checked me out once more influencing me to walk away from him due to embarrassment. But he shouted

" and look at that ass!"

So it's been a while now , that he told me he likes me and still til' this day I don't know how to take it . We have the best friendship I could ever want from a boy and I don't want to ruin that . However, that's not to say that with the given opportunity I wouldn't rip his clothes off. I like him a lot but if I give in there is no going back. I have turned him down so many times but he is persistent which makes it 10 times harder. His argument is that if we have kissed before, and we both know we liked it , then how can I say I don't like him like that. He  knows damn well that I like him back but I will never admit to that . Sometimes I just wanted to grab him and kiss but I always thought that it would be wrong to wreck what we have over why seems like lust.

I had left him alone for a while now but I didn't realise until I saw him standing in the same position as earlier , how antisocial he was being . So like that good friend that I was , I walked over to him hoping he wouldn't lay it on so thick this time . I placed myself next to him but as soon as my back hit the wall , he whisked me into the front of him and leaned back onto the wall.

" Woah what was that about, Tigger" I used his little pet name I gave him. With no words, he folded his arms over my chest as if locking me into him. He then moved my hair out of my neck and laid his head there saying

" stay here with me , I need you right now"

I tried pulling away " why"

" because I'm in my feelings and I need your help" he sighed deeply . But as he exhaled I felt something hard graze my ass. And I knew exactly what it was , causing me to giggle. I leaned back on to him still uncontrollably giggling , I whispered in his ear.