Chapter 1

A battle was going on a girl in a black shinobi attire junked back and dodged a kunai as it went passed her. She got a kick, she hit a tree hard her eyes dimmed as she coughed blood. Her blonde long hair was untied as a boy walked to her, she looked up and water came fast the boy got smashed and bashed. The girl jumped up and a Scythe was out as she swung it and a wide blade went to him. Sasuke dodged and charged again with a Chidori, Naruko spun fast and kicked Sasuke blocking kicks and punches. The Chidori missed her as she kicked his stomach with her knee she took out a kunai as he took out his sword. He charged and she did them fancy backdrops as she glared upside down and swung her Scythe again and a wind blade went. Sasuke jumped and ran at her fast smiling madly.

Naruko gasped as he punched her into a boulder, she breathed and took out two kunai, she charged and dodged kicks and punches. She caught Sasuke's arm and looked into his eyes as she kicked him twice and then up. She made handsigns and yelled "Wind Tiger Claw."She said and he yelled "Fire style fire ball justu."He said and she jumped back as she planted he escaped. Naruko growled as she grabbed her Sythe and walked away limping.

She got stares from Anbu as she said "Scatter." Naruko was jonin and yes Head of Anbu, the missions were getting harder and more dangerous, she didn't want a threat in Konoha. She pulled on her hoodie and her Scythe sat on her back in it's holster. She jumped fast as she sensed bad chakra. She sighed as she landed and took out her kunai.
--------------

It's crap but c'mon okay uhmm let's have Naruko some more fight then some depression.

Short but they will be longer. ^^

🙍🙌😭