Filler 1

Sakura was picking herbs and smiling as she looked over at Naruko who was upside down on a tree branch giggling. Sakura wanted to laugh when Naruko fell on her face and began screaming. Naruko walked beside Sakura her hands behind her head as she smiled closed eyed, Sakura smiled as she held the basket. Naruko side glanced as she heard a movement, she kept smiling and Sakura decided to talk.

"We should head back since you were not helping."
"My bad for being lazy."
"Why are you glaring at the bushes."
"Nothing." Naruko said as she placed her hands in one of her pouches. She took out a kunai and threw it adding speed by pushing the wind.

"Aaaaahhhhh."
"The hell." Naruko said and found Konohamaru pinned to a tree by his shirt, Sakura placed her hand over her mouth as Naruko glared at the boy smiling.

"What is it you want brat?"
"Train me Naruko."
"Hahaha no." Naruko said leaving the boy on the tree, Konohamaru kicked around, Sakura pulled him off the tree.
"Please?"
"No." Naruko said smiling.

Naruko was now in Konoha eating ramen while trying to calm down her nerves.
"Please." Konohamaru said appearing from no where, she screamed and threw the bowl at him.

Naruko was now in a happy state drinking some tea at the local tea house while studying her bingo book.
"Please?" Konohamaru said appearing from a decoration tree, Naruko threw the whol table at him and stormed out fuming as her eyes twitched.

Naruko was now sitting in the hot springs her hair was in a bun and her eyes were closed as she relaxed. The water made her feel at peace, she sighed and almost fainted when Konohamaru came in his sexy Justu.
"Please." He said and Naruko controlled the water to wash him out in a flood sort of manner.

Naruko was now in her house doing her happy relaxation cooking and baking routine. She mixed the chocolate cake and smiled as she poured it slowly into the circular pan.
"Please?" Konohamaru said as he bent on both knees and held a giant bowl of miso ramen.
"FINE I WILL TRAIN JUST FUCKING STOP POPPING UP RANDOMLY FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT!" Naruko screamed as she anime cried.

"What do you need training with?"
"You can teach me how to do that wind fire combination." He said as he proudly stuck his chest out.
"We are going to see how you can fight." Naruko said as she took off her Jonin jacket and pulled off her weapon pouches.

Konohamaru stretched and charged at Naruko, Naruko side stepped and sighed as Konohamaru sent a kick. Naruko stomped his foot and flicked him into the highest height he had ever seen.
"Channel your mother fucking timing you come here randomly shutting around like I have time for that." Naruko said as Konohamaru came with a kunai, Naruko glared at a small stone. Konohamaru screamed in pain as the stone hit his head making it sound like a coconut.

Three hours had passed and Konohamaru was panting while Naruko looked at her black nail polished nail, she looked at him on the floor.
"How are you tired?"
"How are you not tired?" Konohamaru said and Naruko shrugged as she walked to him and poked his head.
"Your head is empty you used chakra to attack me, that's why you are here wheezing like you just did something useful."
"Will you-"
"NARUKO, NARUKO-CHAN." Naruto said as he ran to his sister like an idiot. Naruko's eyes widened as soon as she heard the word spar me and ramen.

Konohamaru and Naruto blinked as Naruko ran fast and was gone. Naruto looked down at Konohamaru and they shook their heads as they agreed on ramen. Naruko sat in a room alone in the dark rocking back and forth in a corner her eyes wide as she had horrifying flashbacks of spars she lost to Naruto and went...... Broke.

-----------------

Okay now that was just random huh?