Uncensored part of Chapter 8 *screams*

So ahem, this his the reason there is a mature, I think we're like what the hell is M for, this is it.
👇

Skip for those who are innocent pls. *lol this is gonna be awkward.*

**
Sakura found herself in a new inn room, she looked at two women talking to each other. None of them were even ninja, she called at them making them turn their heads.

She held a ward of money in her hand, she shook it at them smiling. They told her where Naruko and Sasuke were excitedly counting the money. They both turned towards her and smiled.

Naruko entered the inn room expecting Karin with Sasuke, she was only met by emptiness. She closed her eyes as Sasuk wrappd his arms around her waist, she stepped away from him sitting on the bed.

"Sasuke get some rest."
"So now your a good girl since Sakura is here?"
"Your drunk sleep." She said and Sasuke smirked pulling her up closer towards himself.

He kissed her neck as she weakly tried to push him away, she bit her lower lip holding in moans. He bit hard and smirked as he called his name in a moan, he pushed her towards the bed and pinned her hands over her head as he pulled off her shirt, he took off his own smiling as he felt he chakra of Sakura outside the inn.

He kissed Naruko deeply moving down her jawline, he pulled down her pants throwing them to the side. She arched her back as the kissed her neck and towards her chest.

Sakura walked towards the window and loojed inside she stared wide eyed at Sasuke and Naruko. Sasuke was moving his hands on Naruko's body, Naruko clenched his hair looking him in the eyes.

Sakura couldn't believe her eyes, her stomach flipped as she watched Sasuke kiss Naruko. He smirked side glancing at her, Naruko bit her lower lip as Sasuke moved his hand down her body.

"Lets hope Sakura forgives you." He said and she opened her eyes, she turned to stare at the spot Sakura once stood.

Naruko tried to push Sasuke off, he slipped his hand into her briefs smirking.
"Your enjoying this don't end it."
"No." She said and closed her eyes as he licked her cheek, she shivered a little as he pulled her briefs off.

He kissed her down her body, she moaned out as he sucked her right thigh, she closed her eyes holding her breathe. She gritted her teeth as he slipped his tongue into her wet entrance, Naruko turned her head moaning his name.

She felt a pressure between her hips, her mind blanked out. She turned her head as she felt a wave of bliss. Sasuke swallowed her juices, she was panting sweat gleaming from her body in the moonlight.

Sasuke stood over her on all fours, he leaned down kissing her lips. She could taste herself, she tugged his pants smiling as he groaned on her lips.

"Your not even going to go after her."
"This is what you want isn't it?"
"Why won't you leave me?"
"Your addicted aren't you, but I love the pain you give me." She said as he kissed her lips hard.

She moved her hands on his body closing her eyes, he pushed her hair back pulling away. Sasuke pulled off his pants, she began to kiss him gently as he bit her lower lip licking on it.

Sasuke thrusted into her, she breathed in feeling her walls stretch. He moved slowly in her as she clenched the bed, she turned her head as he found her spot hitting it repeatedly. She closed her eyes clenching her teeth, she moved her nails on his pale back leaving red marks. She breathed out moaning his name as he moved faster Inside her.

She gritted her teeth as she felt a pressure between her hips, she smiled eyes closed as she felt a wave of bliss. Sasuke smirked as she opened her eyes, he moved in her faster as she breathed hard.

She closed her eyes as he moved deeper and faster, her hands moved down his arms as she breathed hard. She felt hot all over, she opened her eyes as she felt a wave of bless.

"Sasu-uh." She yelled her face turning red, she lifted her hips upwards moaning his name lowly.

He moved quicker feeling his climax reach, he gripped her hips thrusting harder. She yelled out as he came inside of her, she Panted hard her long hair covering her face. Sasuke breathed above her staring into her eyes, she slowly turned her head around as he fell beside her.

"I'm not done with you."
"I know." She said smiling at him, she closed her eyes hands on her deep red face.

**
Naruko was pulling on her Jonin jacked when she remembered Sakura, she face palmed cursing her overdose of rum. She winced as she felt pain between her legs, she stopped breathing slowly.

'There are some things I can't explain, like Uchiha getting you limping!'
'Shut the hell up!'

Naruko walked slowly out of the inn and ran towards the place he felt Sakura, she stared at Sakura who was crying wiping her tears.

"Hello."
"What do you want?!"
"I'm-"
"How long have you been, how long!" Sakura yelled and felt her anger boil as Naruko blushed deep red.

'More like how many times in one night, at any time!'
'I said shut up, I can fix this.'
'Nope.'

Naruko was brought back to reality when her cheek stung, Sakura pushed the girl back hard.
"I SAID HOW LONG!"
"Uhmm since uhmm, before you actually found him after three years we were uhmm sixteen he he."
"So you knew I love him, I need him but you go and and betray me!" Sakura yelled and slapped Naruko again.

Naruko had her head turned, the stinging made her even angrier. She turned her head, now she was full blown mad.

"You know what, let me indulge you."
"GO AHEAD!"
"I have been with him more times than you, guy could track him, I tried to stop him many times. But boy is strong in getting you all the way in, also little Sakura. He wants someone who can handle him, can you!" Naruko yelled and was punched across the face.

She fell the floor staring angrily at Sakura, she wiped the blood from her nose and walked away arms crossed. Naruko turned her head towards Sasuke who clapped his hands, he looked at her smirking.

She angrily stood up dusting herself, she turned towards him and charged trying to hit him. He caught her leg and pulled her close, she stared into his eyes as he pushed her hair back.

"Don't make the same mistake twice you say, but look where you are."
"Let me go."
"Fine." He said and she nearly fell into the puddle behind her, he caught her arm and pulled her close.

Sasuke smirked and leaned closer towards her ear, she breathed in as his husky low voice reached her ears, a shiver ran down hee spine.

"Your quiet the keeper Naruko." He said and left her frozen in the streets alone.

Now Sakura was angered at her and Sasuke was attached to her in a bad manner. She was screwed.

**

Lol lets go on to more uncensored shit ahem.