Chapter 15

Naruko's first two clones found Naruto and worked to healing him, they landed down their eyes on his wound. They opened their water bottles and manoeuvred the water in a straight stream in a rotating manner, they nodded at each other.

Sakura stared as they placed their hands over his wound, the water began glowing blue. Naruto groaned his eyes closed, one clone raised her hand. A purple substance was flowing out with the water following her hand.

Sakura stared wide eyed at the clone, she looked at Naruto as he cried out in pain. The second clone moved her hand to his forehead, he closed his eyes as her hand glowed a turquoise chakra colour.

**
Three clones were running fast their eyes gleaming as they slowly tinted purple. They leaped up over trees and moved from branch to branch, they stared ahead their hair flowing back as they leaped into an open plain. They pulled out different weapons, Clone one held a two daggers, clone two held twin steel black fans and clone three had three kunai between her fingers in her hand.

**
Two clones were running fast through a tunnel their purple eyes glowing as they had two wolves running before them. The clones stopped running and stared wide eyed at a tree. They walked backwards.

**
Naruko sat in the tent with her eyes closed, her eyes snapped open as she stared at Sai who was heaving dripping wet from the rain. She looked for any sign of Sakura, Naru felt a jolt as two of her clones went down, their memory flashed through her mind like a dream or a vision.

She breathed in and snapped out of her stupor, she looked at Sai.
"I must find her!"

"Naru your child is more important."

"But she is like my sister, haven't I done enough damage, I was acting like a fool all my life, now I have to act, I beg you!"

"But what if you don't return?"

"Then, Then Naruto will, I shall return, my child is my life and my precious being." Naru said staring at the small sleeping infant, she rose up quickly and bolted from the tent.

**
Sakura was panting on the floor with wide eyes, she looked at Sasuke as he walked slowly towards her with a wide smile on his face. He looked like a madman.

Sakura looked at Sasuke, she felt her heart thumping in her chest and her eyes wide as she moved backwards.

Sasuke turned around and blocked the incoming kunai, Naruko stood on a tree branch. She wore a black kimono neck shirt, black  leggings and orange ninja sandals.

It was her casual wear.

Naruko leaped from the branch, she threw kunai at Sasuke who dodged them with ease.

He stared at her as she landed down with her eyes on Sasuke, she spun the kunai in her hand. She screamed as she ran fast at Sasuke, she leaped up and spun kicked Sasuke into a tree branch.

Naruko landed and ran fast at him, she stared with wide eyes as he vanished. He appeared behind her and kicked her into a bush, he sighed as he held her kunai pouch.

"Argh!" Naruko yelled out as she stood up quickly, Sasuke threw the pouch to the side.

Naruko made hand signs and stared at Sasuke.

"Kage bunshin!" Naru yelled out loudly, the line of clones ran fast towards Sasuke.

He kicked and punched at them at a fast speed, he detected the original Naruko. He caught her fist and kicked her stomach with his knee hard, he gripped her forearm and swung her into a tree branch.

She cried out as she fell down hard with it, she laid down with her hair in her face.

Sasuke cracked his knuckles and picked up his beloved sword, he walked towards Naruko. Static began to move in the air as Sasuke's chidori activated.

He stopped before Naruko and looked at her as she cried with her hair in her face, she stared with wide eyes at his chidori.

"NO!" A loud voice yelled, Sakura stood up and ran at Sasuke.

He turned around and kicked her back with a hard force, she screamed as she hit into a tree branch.

Sasuke looked at Naruko and knelt down before her, he gripped her hair with hair with his left hand and made her look at him.

"Take your pick, die or come with me."

"This isn't the way!"

"It is for me." Sasuke said as he looked at Naruko's tear filled glossy blue eyes.

Sasuke looked at her as she looked behind him, he turned around and dodged the kunai thrown at him.

Sasuke let Naruko go and turned to stare at Sakura, the pink hiared girl screamed in anger as she charged at him. Sasuke seathed his sword and caught her fist.

He caught her fist and pulled her close, Sakura gasped in pain as he kicked her stomach hard with his knee. He spun her around and made her look at Naruko.

Sakura had blood on her nose, lip edges and bruises on her cheek.

Naruko stood up quickly and was frozen in place,  Sakura cried out in pain as Sasuke slit her arm slightly with his sword.

"SASUKE STOP!" Naruko cried out, she breathed hard as Sasuke kicked Sakura to the side.

He walked slowly towards Naruko who was backing away, she closed her eyes and gasped as she heard the clinging sound of Sasuke's sword hit the ground.

He looked at her and turned to the anbu who stood with swords in their hands.

Sasuke smirked as he raised both his hands into the air.

**
Kabuto sat on a throne in the darkness with his eyes on the crystal globe. He smirked as he leaned back, the resurrected Uchiha and rouge nin soldiers bowed down.

"He listened." Kabuto said as the Uchiha Army's eyes glowed red in the dark.

**
Whot?

Omg I'm sorry for the long thingie.

I was stuck.

But pls comment below.

I really would like to hear from you!

😸😸😸