Chapter 12

"A FUCKING BOMB, I'M NOT GOING TO EVEN LAUGH!" Naruko yelled as she geared up.

She pulled her hair in a tight ponytail pulling on her Jonin black jacket and tying the Orange and black jacket round her waist. She was pulling her gloves on as Kakashi and Karin tried to calm her down.

"I AM DONE, DONE patience lasts this long." Naruko said as she looked at Neji who was part of the people evacuating the villagers.

"I have a tunnel made, You." She said throwing her mapping of the tunnel towards Shikamaru.

"Get these people out of Konoha, Sakura, Neji and I will search if we can even find anymore bombs or openings."
"NARUKO, NARUKO!" Yuno yelled as she ran out towards the girl, the woman was panting while she looked down taking in air.

"There is black fire around the outside walls of Konoha."
"Caused by what?"
"Not a bomb no, not even Sasuk Uchiha, this one is powerful as if a real Uchiha was around or alive."
"Alive, the clan is dead!"
"Come on!" Yuno yelled as she pulled Naruko, Naruko ran looking back at Karin holding her daughter who was crying loudly.

"GET AI OUT OF HERE!" She yelled as she ran fast with Yuno.

**
Naruko walked with Yuno as they looked around the empty Uchiha grave. They all frowned as they stared at the house, it was gloomy, dark and the hollow wind that blew chilled them. Something was not right, it all didn't compute in Naruko's mind.

She was frustrated nibbling on her thumb nail frowning at the empty grounds.

"Naruko we're at the tunnels, Naruto can't open the seal."
"I'll be there in twenty minutes."
"Okay." Shikamaru said into his earpiece, he looked back at ghe crying and fear filled people.

Naruko lost her smile as she stared wide eyed at the empty grave, she turned around to stare at Yuno looking around ad if she saw someone.

"Evacuate everyone out of Konoha, we have a problem." Naruko said into her earpiece as she stared at the moon slowly tint red.

**
Outside Konoha stood six ninja, 2 each out of a specific tunnel that was sealed by ten seals merged into one. Naruto and Sakura lead one team, Hinata and Neji lead another and lastly Kakashi and Shikamaru lead one last group.

They looked at the moon as they all felt a burst of chakra, they all stared ahead as the seals spun around glowing purple.

They all showed different signs as the tunnel opened, the ninja stared wide eyed at the crystals that light up the tunnel. It was wide and went downwards.

"Follow the tunnel, when you get to a two way path tell me." Naruko said as she walked in Konoha with a new team.

TenTen, Yuno, Sai and Kiba walked behind her. They all stared as she looked around the cleared up village, she looked ahead as she stared at Sasuke clapping his hands a mad smile on his lips. She stared at him confused.

The team behind her stood in a stance, she angrily pulled out her swords.
"Get rid of the other Uchiha." She said to the team behind her, she stared at them hesitate and depart.

"Your really a sensory ninja you were able to detect ninja around the diameter of the village."
"This is war!"
"Yes, now you have to fight." He said as he watched her eyes turn purple.

He activated his sharingan looking at her as she took a stance her eyes gleaming. She held her swords at him, she charged fast at him. Sasuke dodged her slashes of her swords, he flipped back as she multiplied her sword throwing them at a blinding speed at him.

He landed down smirking widely as she came fast collecting every sword in her path, she landed down in front of him crouched.

He blocked her swords with his, a loud clang sounding through the night. He kicked her back as she yelled out angrily. She jumped up and spun around in the air, she kicked down and he leaped to the side. He watched her as she Stood up spinning her swords around with an angry look on her face.