Chapter 16

Naruko stared with wide eyes at Sasuke as he looked at her, she walked backwards as he let the Anbu arrest him. The wind blew through her hair around as she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Naru?" Naruto said while looking at the blonde girl, she turned around and ran off.

****
"Sasuke has returned to us."

"I smell a rat." Gai said as he looked at Kakashi staring ahead at the council.

"Well?"

"I think we give him a chance." Ino said and the council all stared wide eyed at her.

****
Sasuke sat in his own tent with his eyes on his clothing, he looked at Naruko as she cleaned the cut on his shoulder. She looked at him as she stared at the bruise on his forehead.

She took an ice pack and handed it to him, Sasuke looked at her as she wrung the clothe again in clean water.

"Why are you helping me?"

"They may hate you, but I-"

"Who is that baby?"

"Ai."

"Love."

"Yes." Naruko said and Sasuke looked at Naruko as she placed the warm clothe on his aching shoulder.

"I'm sorry." Sasuke said as he looked into Naruko's eyes, she looked to the side as she felt his stare.

"Sasuke, can you do Ai and I a favour?" Naruko asked as she stood up, he looked at Naruko with hope in his eyes.

"Please don't hurt us again." She said and walked away leaving Sasuke alone, he sighed loudly as he placed the ice pack to the side.

****
This is a short chapter.

But we are about to time skip.

Pls comment for any confusions you may have, May I also apologize for the Chapter mix up of 10 and 11.