Chapter 19

Sasuke stared with wide eyes, he snapped out of his stupor when Naruko clapped her hands loudly.

"Come on Ai." Naruko said and Ai went to her mother, Sasuke stared with his mouth still open.

Naruko smiled her twin pigtails were back, those same one's he found her cute with. She had a hair pin holding her fringe, her blue eyes were much different than back then. They had determination and their fire was back.

She wore a high neck black folded sleeve slit side top that reached her mid thighs, it had an orange zip instead of buttons, a white and black band was wrapped around her waist showing her hour glass shaped figure. The Uzumaki symbol was on her shoulder on a red band.

She had her nails painted light blue and she wore fingerless gloves, she wore orange booty shorts that hugged her curves, thigh high black stockings and black low cut ninja combat boot sandals.

She stood her hands on her hips while she stared at Sasuke a smile on her lips.

"Stop drooling Uchiha." She said in a low tone, he shook his head and walked away.

Ai walked away with Naruko holding her hand, she looked at her father staring at her mother. She smiled and stared ahead.

About thirty minutes later Ai walked out with a wide grin, she wore a black wooly midthigh length sweater, a black winter jacket that was unbuttoned, a dark blue hoodie, black gloves and black boots.

She had a grin on her face her blue eyes on her father who stared at her mother, she decided to excuse herself.

"Ai to where?"

"I need to find Kitty." Ai said with a wide smile, she walked away her cheeks hurting from all the grinning.

"Uchiha?"

"What?"

"You okay?" She said with a sly smile, she walked towards him and stood before him.

Sasuke glared at her through the strands of hair that had come loose from his loop high ponytail, she smiled and nudged him.

"What having bad Uchiha thoughts?"

"Naruko I'd shut my mouth if I was you." Sasuke mumbled looking at her lean close to him.

"Do you think, I fear you?" Naruko said looking at him, Sasuke rolled his eyes and pushed her face away.

Ai giggled behind a wall at her parents' childishness, she looked at Naruko smack Sasuke upside the head.

"Mood killer."

"Since when are you so lewd?" Sasuke asked with a slight smile, Naruko slapped her hands on her chest.

"Me, lewd?"

"I guess Jaraiya still lives on." Sasuke said and laughed when Naruko shuddered at the name of her old master.

"Well, tell me something, why don't you shut up and stop temping me before you can't walk for days." Sasuke said to her in a low tone, Naruko stood up from the chair and walked away whistling.

****
Sakura bit her lower lip hard, her fist hovering over the cold wooden door. She nodded and knocked on it, she closed her eyes and opened them when the door was opened.

"Jello." Naruko said with a wide smile, Sakura stared at Sasuke sitting on the floor helping Ai tie her shoe laces.

She tensed and forced a smile, anger boiled within her. Naruko looked so much sexier than the past. She looked at the shorter girl wave her small hand in front of her.