Chapter 6

It was the third round of the Chunin exam and the ninja were protecting Konoha. Sakura was staring at them with fear keeping her still, she watched ninja being killed at top speed by Kakashi and Gai. Naruto was sleeping with the rest of the people, she was in fear as a ninja threw a kunai at her.

"Naruko Uzumaki?" Sakura said as she stared at the girl who deflected the kunai.

Naruko stood her eyes gleamed as she stared at the ninja, she charged into the fight her fist drawn back. Sakura watched as Naruko punched a ninja and landed on one's face, she threw a chakra fused kick that sent three ninja into the floor.

Naruko landed her eyes turned purple as she saw ninja jumping at her, she stood back and took a new stance. The ninja's eyes widened as a large amount of water entered the battle field. Sakura stared at Naruko thrusting her hands forward, the water moved forward and drowned Naruko. Naruko controlled the water she was panting wet all over as Sakura and Naruto left, she fell to her knees and Kakashi caught her.

"I thought you and Sasuke were lying." Sakura said laughing Naruto stared at Sakura with a frown.

Naruko stood up panting her hair was out of its pigtails, a ninja came at her. She raised her hand, a large boulder peirced through him. She walked slowly her fringe shadowed her eyes, she held her two black bladed swords that had gleaming purple orbs at the handle.

Naruto was pushing at the sand, he was shocked when he saw Naruko stand and a wierd smile appear.
"Shukaku?" She said and looked up her eyes were purple and glowing, Gaara fell to his knees.

He was screaming loudly as he transformed fully, Naruko pointed her Sword at him smiling.
"Your power is mine you know that."
"A small girl?" He said and was startled when Naruko laughed loudly before howling with purple chakra surrounding her.

Sasuke stared at the five chakra tails swishing, she looked at Gaara walk backwards. Naruto was shaking his eyes were wide, the nine tails was shaking the cage writhin his mindscape.

Naruko roared then was gone in light speed, she had the Shukaku held around th neck by her tail. She breathed her skin began peeling, she threw the beast away. Naruto looked at Sasuke staring with fear at Naruko, she was on all fours.

Naruto ran passed her towards Gaara, Sasuke eyes were wide as she turned her head towards him. The sand around Sakura loosened, she looked at the nine tails and One tail fighting. Slowly her skin grew back, the chakra disappeared as she stood upright. Sasuke moved fast and caught her, she was bleeding on her forehead were a bandage sat.

"Naruko was in the hospital."
"Hospital, why?"
"That information is classified." A medical ninja said taking Naruko from Sasuke's arms. Sasuke then noticed the hospital band around her right wrist.

A week passed Sasuke walked towards Naruko's hospital, Sakura blocked him and stared with gleaming eyes.
"Sasuke why are you here, are you sick huh?"
"No I'm here to see Naruto's twin sister." He said and walked around her his hands deep in his pocket.

"RESTRAINTS SHE'S FIGHTING AGAIN!"
"I'M NOT A WEAPON LEAVE ME!" Naruko yelled as she pulled away at the doctors, they all stared at her as she walked backwards.

Sasuke stared at Naruko with wide eyes, her blue eyes were now purple and her whisker marks were more defined as she walked into a corner. Sasuke ran fast and pushed through the doctors, he was in the front staring as Naruko panted looking at him.

He held out his hand and was shocked when she crawled back in fear, he walked forward and was staring as Naruko stood up running into his arms. She was cooled down, her eyes turned blue as she close them.

"Thanks for the help." Naruko said in her own clothes again, she wore an orange large baggy shirt, tights underneath and sandals.

Sasuke stared down and looked at her as he noticed her chest wasn't the same size as before.
"Your chest just reduced." He said and Naruko stopped and stared at him wide eyed.

'This kid.'
'Sasuke is looking at my chest!'
'Go sage on him kid.'
'And have the Root doctors on my tail, nope let me give him a little info.'
'Did he just say your sage mode increases your chest Uchihas.'

"My chest is not smaller, I placed bandages around it."
"Why would you do that."
"Why would Hinata wear baggy clothes especially her jacket?"
"So you have a larger uhmm larger breast than Hinata?"
"Yes and I place bandages around it to make sure idiots like you don't notice." Naruko said and Sasuke was deep red as she took off her shirt showing him her bandages.

The great Infamous Sasuke Uchiha was blown back by a nose bleed, he was on the floor when Naruto jumped from a tree laughing. He fell over as his sister placed on her shirt laughing louder, Sasuke was staring with plate white eyes and a drool accompanied with a streak of blood from his nose.

"He twitched."
"Naruto I think I killed him."
"No he's fine, just never show guys your body."
"Taken, but really he isn't waking up." She said and Sasuke slowly rose up like a zombie.

"Naruko can we talk somewhere private."
"Okay, Naruto get rid of yourself." She said and Naruto walked away sad as a puppy.

Naruko turned her head around slowly, Sasuke wrapped his arm around her shoulders while stuffing a tissue in his nose.

"If you ever do that again, I will rape you." He said in a low creepy voice in her ear, Naruko turned anime pale and looked at his shit eating Uchiha smirk.

"NARUKO GET OFF SASUKE!"
"OW BITCHE TAKE HIM!" She yelled and walked away leaving a depressed Sasuke.

********

We are going to have a few flashbacks so hang in there.