Chapter 5

"Naruko you know exactly what needs to be done."
"I know but this is too much, the time I will need will backfire."
"Chances are you already know." A female voice said in the dark.

Naruko stood in a dark shadow spot, she knew better than to show herself. The night was cold the Moon was sky high the light shining and casting shadows upon the training ground team 7 once occupied.

The atmosphere was tense and the topic was dangerous, in the shadows stood two Anbu female one from Konoha the other from Mist. They didn't trust each other at all, it was clear by the way they interacted.

"Give me the word and I'll find it out."
"Well." Naruko said and leaned forwards the Moon light fell gently upon her face.

A shadow cast itself upon the face's left side, her blue eyes gleamed as she looked at the woman. Naruko's appearance had changed completely she seemed to hate the idea of being seen the same by people. She liked change, she liked peace but with everything happening it occurred to her peace was impossible.

The bear masked woman stared at Naruko, the way Naruko moved out playfully throwing the scroll in her right hand then catching it. It seemed to tempt the woman to quickly snatch it and leave, but she knew well what the head of Anbu was capable off when not bound back by petty missions. This was a meaning of life and death, mostly death was the most appearing.

Naruko stood before the woman and smiled, the woman stiffened at the small prideful smirk. The way Naruko looked seemed to make the woman feel out of place.

"Your Mission is to gather Intel on the Akatsuki, we both know the information in my hand is the killer of your clan." Naruko said and held the scroll out her Orange painted nails dug into the scroll as her grip tightened.

"I am not playing Bear get me the Intel, this scroll has a tracker seal, fail me and I shall find you then kill you... understood dear?" Naruko said and the woman snatched the scroll bowed then left quickly.

The early morning sunlight peaked into a window, the room it shone upon was orange and black. The blankets were in a huddle as Naruko slept her eyes shut tightly as she cursed at the Sun. She throw her covers off and glared at the Orange clock beside her bed.

"Well time for another cruddy day, man am I feeling like shit." Naruko said and got up rubbing her eyes.

The soft footsteps upon the wooden floor sounded, Naruko was in the kitchen she walked towards a cabinet opening it she again cursed. She placed down a bowl and poured cereal.

The front door was slammed open, Naruto ran in like a mad man. He angrily sat upon the kitchen table chair and crossed his arms. An irk was visible upon his forehead as his eyes twitched. Naruko glared at him while pouring milk into her cereal, she placed the jug down and sighed loudly.

"What makes you break into my apartment at six in the morning?"
Naruto looked at her and pushed his lips into a pout, "Jaraiya left me in the middle of my training, then I was left with Gamakichi to train he is an ASSHOLE!" Naruto yelled.

He stared wide eyed as Naruko frowned she silently ate a spoonful of cereal, she stared at her brother.

Naruko knew where Jaraiya could be, it worried her so badly. She made Naruko some cereal and sat down her eyes gleamed.

"So you gonna be training now."
"Yeah." Naruto said and happily dumped teaspoons of sugar into his cereal, he looked into Naruko's blue eyes and saw how they instantly were clouded with worry.

"I gotta go somewhere." Naruko said and was in her room getting ready to leave.

Naruto went into Naruko's spare room, he fell on the bed and closed his eyes as he fell asleep. Naruko sat on her bedroom bed, she stared down at her Uchiha Uzumaki crested necklace, it made her sad every time. Naruko looked up her blonde hair was in a spiky ponytail that let her fringe covered her eyes.

She sighed then looked at her bedside table, it had a picture od team seven. She cherished the picture, she then glanced at the other table on the left side of the bed, it had a pocture of Naruto, Sasuke and herself. She wanted the good times back, the memories made her eyes tear up.

Tears fell upon the two family crests, she had her eyes closed as frown on. Naruko knew Naruto was suffering but kept a smile on, it hurt like a Chidori to the soul. Naruko let a sob escape as her tears rolled down her baby roundish face, she shook her head as her shoulders shook.

There was knock on the front door, Naruko stood uo quickly and walked slowly out her room. The Orange sandals smacked thudded on the floor, her eyes were still sad. She opened the door and stared at Sakura who was happily smiling.

"What do you want?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to spar with me?" Sakura said and smiled widely, Naruko only stared at the pink haired girl.

Sakura opened her eyes and stared at Naruko, she was still holding the door knob. Naruko felt the urge to just slam the door at Sakura, but Naruko did feel like punching the girl's face in. She smiled and nodded.

"Just give me 4 minutes to gear up, we'll go together." Naruko said and walked into her house the smile gone.

The wind blew on the grass making it sway with its direction, Naruko was standing in a crouched pose her eyes gleaming. Sakura saw Naruko slowly stand, the wind blew spiky waist long ponytail and her fringe swayed. They both pulled on their gloves and looked at each other with a sort of hatred.

Naruko had her headband off and wore just a simple orange short sleeve Sun dress and netted tights under. Sakura charged fast at Naruko who dodged and jumped back flipping. She cursed as Sakura punched the ground causing a crater.

Naruko jumped up and pulled out a kunai from her thigh pouch, she threw the projectile and landed on a tree branch. The clang signalling Sakura blocking the kunai made Naruko sigh, she jumped out of the tree and they threw their fists. The two fists collided causing a large blow, there was silence. Naruko and Sakura glared at each other, each one pushing.

Naruko used her free hand and pulled the girl forward she knee butted her and kicked the girl down. Naruko gapsed as Sakura tripped her and punched her multiple times on her face. Naruko caught the last fist blow with both hands and stared at Sakura with a bruised cheek.

"What the hell are you angry for?!"
"No I just wanna spar." Sakura said and Naruko flipped Sakura over and jumped over her.

Naruko straddled the girl down and held a kunai at the her neck, Naruko was panting her left cheek was purple bruised and her forehead had a blue spot. She frowned clenching the kunai and glaring at Sakura's green fearful eyes.

Naruko stood up and spun the kunai before placing it back in thenpuch, her blue eyes were shadowed by her bangs. She walked away from the laying down Sakura, she looked up at the blue sky. An Anbu appeared on a tree branch it looked at her and she walked to it. Naruko stood at a tree she leaned back with her left leg up on it, she stared at the Anbu her arms folded.

The wind a blew again and the Anbu leaned close then spoke the mission words, Naruko frowned her eyes gleamed as a smile came. She was walking back to her house, truly she had found out where her target was and knew how to follow him.

------------

Some Sakura and Naruko tension.

Find out why Sakura fought Naruko, also why is Naruto angry Jaraiya always leaves him.

Am sorry for the different writing style, I haven't touched this book in a while, hope you comment.

^^