Naruko moments Filler 2

"We will not have this talk ever again."
"Naruko what are you talking about?"
"Naruto we will not have this talk right now, we are on a mission." Naruko said as they walked beside an old man and his kids. The man looked at Naruko's chest and smiled while blushing.

Naruko stood over Naruto's face as she tried to climb into a vent, she stomped it and finally went in. Naruko raised her hand out and blinked a few times.
"Are you dead?"
"Naruko my face hurts."
"Yes your ugly that's why." Naruko said as she pulled Naruto up smiling like an idiot.

"We are randomly going to beat you guys up."
"Heh says the little girl."
"Excuse me sir I am the right height for my age being 4'9'2" feet isn't small your dick is small!"
"Look here short stuff we have a mission move aside."
"I may be small but I kick ass." Naruko said punching the man and sadly sending him into space.
"That was the guard."
"Shit." Naruko said as the man hit the earth and rolled into a dam, going with the current and falling into a larger river.

Naruko walked beside Naruto and held out a baseball bat, she looked around and nodded.
"What the heck is that?"
"A baseball bat some random Fox gave it to me."
"At what price?"
"For a bowl of miso ramen, that I made." Naruko said as Naruto winced as soon as she hit a man in his weak spot. They ran fast and Naruko screamed as she whacked a man into a wall. Naruto took a stance but slowly anime fell as Naruko jumped over him and smashed a man's face with the bat.

"We should camp here tonight."
"What I few metres from Orochimaru's layer?"
"Yes Naruko why?"
"We could be ravished."
"Naruko."
A creepy lightning fell on her face, "The only thing we can do is stay awake, we could end up like Sasuke." She said and the rest of Team 7 stared at her.

They walked into the hide out and Naruko pulled out a megaphone.
"HELLO IS SASUKE THERE, WE ARE HERE TO FETCH YOUR ASS BACK TO KONOHA AND MAYBE GET YOU A LIFE PLEASE DONT RUN AWAY OR I WILL TRACK YOU AND MAYBE CHOP YOUR DICK OFF FEED IT TO YOU AND TRAP YOU IN A DITCH!" Naruko said into the megaphone and dodged a Sakura punch, she kicked Sakura into a wall while the others froze.

Naruko slowly woke up to see Sasuke standing over her, she stood up fast and pointed out her finger.
"Am I still a virgin?"
"Okay you need to go have therapy done." Sasuke said and dragged her as she folded her arms.

At the therapists office:
"How do you feel Naruko?"
"Like like I'm a psycho criminal Hunter, with a taboo word which is small."
"What else do you feel?"
"Hungry."
"Yes the emotion of sadness, loneliness and rejec-"
"No had anyone seen a ramen shop around?" Naruko said and Sakura facepalmed while Konohamaru anime fell backwards.

"Sakura am I wrong or are you flat chested?"
"NARUKO!"
"What it isn't my problem you can't grow a chest."
"I AM GROWING A CHEST SOME OF US DONT HAVE CUPS THAT POP UP."
"Dont worry Naruto tried to notice." Naruko said and laughed while she ran fast.

"Okay pick a weapon."
"What Why?"
"If you gonna die at least pick a weapon duh."
"So your telling me to pick a weapon?"
"Yes dipshit pick a weapon now, I got other jackasses to kill."
"Okay I pick the staff."
"Okay." Naruko said and Karin smiled widely, she opened her giant fan and charged as Karin sunshine afraid of Death.

"OH MY GOD I'M FUCKING SKEWERED AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS TAKE IT LIKE A WOMAN, I'M FUCKING 17 I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A DUCK IS!"
"Sorry but you jumped."
"YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, THIS BITCHE HURT ME!"
"Needed a distraction, otherwise she could've killed us both."
"UGH I HATE YOU, FUCKING ANKO COW!"
"Huh WHO YOU CALLING COW SMALL SHIT!"
"Uh no one." Naruko said as the kunai in Anko's hand dripped poison.

--------------

Those were Naruko moments the story will continue in the next part but look out for another filler titled dumb Naruko vs Sasuke moments.

Comment below if you liked this.