Chapter 2

Naruko's P.O.V

I'm getting tired I can feel it in my body, the pain from fighting Sasuke left me weak, but Konoha needed me, my Naruto and my best friend Sakura and all my best friends. I tried to calm the fact that I was in pain but let me tell you my leg which Sasuke kicked from behind hurts like a bitche. I landed and wrapped bandage around my fists and pulled on my fingerless gloves, I was in the Jonin uniform and was tired since I haven't slept in three days.

I heard a twig break without thinking I threw a shuriken hard and made the wind make it faster. I heard a thud and walked over to see Kakashi frozen and gulping. I huffed and smiled at him as he smiled at me. I walked beside and he looked at my Uchiha fan necklace "You still feel for him.z" "I can't give up man."I said as we stopped at a bombed area. I pulled out my twin blade swords and spun them around as I waited for the bitche who bombed the Konoha north gate. The nigga had nerve and stood firmly on the wall, I said "Hey Bitche I'm gonna smack the shit outta you."and charged at full speed before he jumped over me. I jumped up and flipped as I spun fast. "What an Idiot."The man said behind me. I sent a kick and crouched down as a giant kunai hit my swords away. I went down and the guy was gone. "He's taking the seal scrolls."I yelled into my earpiece as I ran fast and nin passed me as we saw a fire a purple fire. I made a hand sign and yelled "Water Cannon." And water went over us as I shot it out in balls. I saw the man was Sasuke he left and looked at me. I coughed and fell down everything went black.

A week later

I woke up in a room the walls were white my eyes closed as I knew it was the hospital. I sat up and pain shot in my body, I tried to heal myself with that medic nin justu Tsunade told me to learn. I sighed as I got up and walked slowly to get a gown, I looked at my reflection on the mirror in the closet. My mid calf long blonde hair was untied, my eyes were dark blue, tired was on my face. I walked out slowly and nurses came running to me as I fell, I looked at Sakura run over and call me an idiot.

I sat on the bed and listened as Sakura told me to rest and that Kakashi was gonna train me. I huffed and yawned as I felt sleepy Sakura looked annoyed and I asked "Can I change?" "OKAY BAKA!"she yelled still annoyed. I changed into me old comfy pyjamas. A baggy orange shirt and black loose Panama pants. My hair covered my face as I placed my head on my knees. I cried at night while Sakura was out. I wiped tears and still cried as I thought of Sasuke. "Bastard."I said and huffed as tears streamed down my face.

I saw my headband on the bed stand, I was out in Konoha as I looked around and saw kids laugh and play. I saw two girls call each other names and laughing. I stumbled but walked slower as my leg screamed for me to sit down. I saw two kids run to me and gasp at my hair lengths and ask me what I do. "It grows long naturally." "I want to comb it can we braid it Naruko-Chan." "Okay kids."I said as the two girls squeeled. I smiled as they got into it and told me I looked a lot prettier when not sad, that I should be strong and I kept the smile. I got up and went to the river where I met Sasuke.

I breathed as I pulled and pushed the water and make a wave, I made a water whip, made water dragons, I made water ice made avalanches and snow storms, made mists and water related techniques. I screamed in pain and took a water sphere and made it glow chakra as I healed my foot and sighed as the pain went away. "NARUKO!"Sakura yelled at me and I ran away.

Sasuke's P.O.V

I was shocked at how Naruko threw hit after hit and fight not like weak Sakura, no she berated the shit outta me. She used Water, Wind and Earth. I almost fainted when she made a Chidori mixed with a Rasengan and missed me. She jumped back and glared at me as she took a stance. She wore the black leaf Jonin attire with a twist, her flannel jacket was unzipped revealing a sport bra, a netted vest covered it and a black and orange jacket sat around her waist as she fought. I threw a fist and she caught my fist with ease her eyes were wide.

She was moving fast and I was getting to red I shot a fireball, she dodged and I left. I hid far and watched her pull on a hoodie on which came from under her Jonin flannel jacket. She walked away and placed her Bijuu Scythe away and left in top speed. I walked back and hissed in pain my FUCKING torso and sides hurt. She really can kickass.

I was laying down as Kabuto looked at me and smiled at me as I hissed in pain, fucking purple and black bruises and one scratch mark from her tiger knuckle claws broke, I wanted to sleep. I slept and thought of Naruko and when we'd meet again, 'Why did she keep the necklace."I thought and dozed off.

Sakura's P.O.V

I was hiding and watched the battle, chakra strong blows were sent as they fought, Naruko flicked Naruto away and entered the fight. She was using weapon after weapon, nin justu and Tai justu, She blocked kicks and punches, sword attacks and lightning blows. Naruko was really angry because she made the water a Tsunami but Sasuke had survived. Naruko stood glaring yes with her fists glowing like flames with red chakra which went purple. I closed my eyes and went away.

Later on Naruko was in the hospital, tired and not waking up, I thought she was diem and felt fear. I was shocked when I found her awake but in pain, in the middle of the night I heard sniffling and crying from her room. She went out and girls did her hair and told her nice things. I wanted to make sure she didn't faint or pain feel. She walked and trained I was awestruck and scared as the ice flake sign spun lifting the storm. Naruko felt pain and healed herself with..water? She screamed as I yelled her name and ran away anime crying and apologizing. I laughed as she tripped and hit a tree passing out.

''''''''''''

Three P.O.V and its long.

Who wants battles hey

Get ready for that Sora guy vs Naruko ^^

Let's beat ass nigga

😤