9

Chapter 9

He pushed me against the wall and I felt that electricity run through my body again just like it always did when he got around me.

"AJ" he says my name.

"Yes daddy?"

"You're so sexy baby." He says attacking my neck and I let out a moan. "Take off your clothes for me."

I did and I slowly did it to tease him, he finally got enough and ripped my panties off of me, he picked me up and carried me to the cough and laid me down on it and immediately bringing his tongue to my clit making me scream out in pleasure.

"Fuck!" I scream and he shoves his tongue deep inside of me and grabbing my boobs squeezing it harshly. I arch my back at the pleasure but Roman takes his other large hand pushing me back down and holding me there.

He continues the assault on my pussy making my pleasure exceed to levels I've never felt before with anyone. "Roman I need to..."

"Hold it." He demanded and I tried to hold it in.

His hand left my boob and his fingers made there way to my pussy and he shoved two of them in without warning while he sucked on my clit.

"Fuck fuck fuck daddy please I need to cum."

"Mmm so fucking sexy." He moans against my clit and the vibrations almost send me over the edge.

"ROMAN PLEASE!" I scream out.

"Now." He says biting hard down on my clit and my eyes squeeze shut as the hardest orgasm I've ever had goes through me. I'm shaking and my breathing is out of control as he gets up a smirks.

"How was that?"

My breathing is so hard that I can't form words into a sentence.

"Speechless, just how I like my babygirl." He says placing a gentle kiss on my lips and then throwing me my clothes. "Now go talk to summer about your match"