48

What seemed like years we finally made it to our destination. Me and Roman pretty much stayed quiet the whole rest of the car ride while dean and Seth sang along to some old song they claimed they used to listen to when they were still the shield. It was sorta nice listening to them together, it reminded me when they still were the shield until seth's ass had to fuck it up.

I was your typical fangirl of the shield and I'm pretty sure if it were a couple of years ago I would be freaking out that I was in the same car as them. But now it's all different. Seth, Roman and dean, they all do their own thing now. But besides how they have to act on tv I know deep down they're all still close brothers.

I dragged my suitcase into the room, not saying one thing to the boys, they all stayed pretty quiet that is until we got to the room.

"Finalfuckingly!" Dean yelled out as he dropped his suitcase and jumped on the bed. We all exchanged small laughs as we put down our stuff.

"I call this bed." Dean mumbled into the pillow and I looked over to see Seth stretching while he was yawning. Wasn't the worse sight ever I'll admit. It was probably just because I'm horny.

"Hell no, hell no, hell no." Roman said looking around and opening two different doors.

"What's wrong Ro?" Seth said while laying down beside Dean and Dean playfully kicked him.

"There's only two damn rooms!" Roman said.

"Okay?" I said butting in and he shot me a glare and I held up my hands in defense. Damn was he grumpy.

"That means there's only two beds and there's four of us." Oh shit.

"So that means you and aj will share a bed together then." Dean said with a slight humor in his voice.

"HELL NO!" We both said at the same time. Well at least the feeling was mutual. No way in hell was I staying in a room with him.

"She'll sleep with Seth then." Dean added.

"Hell no!" Roman snapped. Ok what the fuck?

"Why not?" Seth asked him which only seemed to make him even angrier.

"Because she's just not okay, she's sleeping with me."

"But you just said hell no." Dean said laughing in the pillow.

"Ambrose shut the fuck up!" Roman scoffed and he just continued to laugh. I'm glad Dean was here to lighten the mood.

"Why doesn't she just sleep with Dean? He's the only one who hasn't messed with her like we have." Seth ask.

"HAHA that's what you think." Dean muffled into the pillow.

"What?" Seth snapped.

"Nothing nothing, she will sleep will Roman. Okay? Okay. Goodnight asswipes." Dean said and in a matter of seconds he was asleep.

"The fact that none of you even asked me what I wanted to do." I said with the roll of my eyes before walking into the other bedroom and slamming the door behind me.

I plopped down on the bed and rested my hands behind my head and stared at the blank ceiling above me. Suddenly the door opened and I looked up to see Roman walking in. He didn't say a word he just started taking off his shirt exposing his heavenly abs.

Wait what was he doing? "W-What are you doing because if you think that we are having sex i to-"

"AJ chill out, I'm taking a shower." He said as I felt my cheeks heat up. Good thing it was dark.