26

He throws me on the bed and goes to his closer pulling out a silky gray tie and handcuffs.

"Ooh kinky." I giggle and he looks at me with annoyed eyes.

"I swear if you don't shut that pretty little smart ass mouth of yours, your body is gonna be so fucking numb that you won't even be able to breath."

With that I shut up, he walks over wrapping the blind fold around my eyes. This was turning me on but I'll admit I was a bit scared. I get naked before he gets ever more annoyed

He takes my hand and handcuffs then behind my back and sits me up against the pillows.

I then hear something like a match being striked and then being blown out. What the hell is he planning

"Okay since you wanted to act like a hard ass earlier, here's how this will be going down, I'm gonna poor this very hot wax on you, if you flinch or make one little sound I'm not letting you cum tonight, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Mr. Reigns." I say scared. This is going to hurt.

He spreads my legs and then suddenly I feel the hot scorching wax spill on my boobs. Don't scream, contain yourself.

He does it again but this time on my stomach, which wasn't as bad. But then he does it again, spilling the hot wax directly on my pussy. The wax is basically burning through my sensitive skin and tears flood my eyes. Thank god he can't see my eyes.

He then takes his fingers and spreads my lips open exposing my clit and pours the hot liquid right onto it. I can't control myself and I scream out in pain.

"Fuck Roman please stop!"

"You just don't listen do you slut?" He says ripping off my blindfold and shoving it into my mouth.

Nice going AJ.