20

I knocked on Romans door to his hotel room. He wasn't rooming with the boys tonight thank god. He opened the door with a smile on his face and invited me in.

"I can't get a hello Roman? I missed you?" He says and I giggle a little at him.

"Hello Roman, I didn't miss you." I say and he rolls his eyes taking his shirt off exposing his gorgeous tanned abs.  "Getting right to it are we?" I ask

"You know I can't wait when you someone like you is standing in front of me." He says making me smile to myself.

"Oh really, what are we gonna do?" I ask curious as he removes his pants too.

"Have you ever did 69 babygirl?" He says and I get a funny feeling in my stomach. No I've never did it.

"N-no, what is that?" I say and he comes closer holding my face in his palm and kissing my lips.

"God my little girl is so innocent." He says and my face becomes heated and I can feel myself become wet at his words. "Take off your clothes." He says and I do what I'm told. Once I'm completely naked he removes his boxers and lays on the bed propping up on his elbows. "Come sit on my face." He demands and I do so.

I rest myself down on his face where my pussy is right above his mouth and he bites down hard on my clit making me scream out in pain. "Ouch Roman." I say and he lets out a laugh and licks the place he bit. "Mm fuck." I moan out and he grabs my ass with his large hands.

"Okay now lay down on me to wear my dick is at your mouth." He teaches and I lay down positioning my mouth at his cock. "What are you waiting for princess? Start sucking." He says and I take him in my mouth and he starts moving his tongue up and down my pussy.

It feels so good I can barely concentrate on sucking him, but I try my hardest anyways. His groans mixed with the sucking and the kissing is driving me to my orgasm but I try to hold it in.

"Suck harder." He says and I take all of him in my mouth and start sucking causing me to gag. "Oh fuck do it again." He says and I shove him down my throat and gag again and again because I know he likes it.

"Roman I need to cum." I say and he sucks on my sweet spot.

"Me too, on 3" he says. "1"

"2" I moan out.

"3." We say together and his hot cum loads down my throat and I swallow every drop and he cleans me up as well.

"Fuck that was hot." He said and I nodded quickly grabbing my shirt. "What are you doing? I'm not done with you yet." He says shoving me into the bed.