42

I placed my lips on his and he grabbed onto my hips, pulling me on his lap. He laid back as I stayed connected to him, not letting go. I pulled away looking him in the eyes.

"Punk." I mumbled.

"I missed your lips." He said and I reconnected our lips again. I knew I shouldn't be doing this, but it felt so right.

"Get naked." He whispered in my ear. I did as I was told and stood up. I removed my top and removing my bottoms after. He watched me, taking his lip ring in between his teeth and I smirked to myself. I pulled down my panties and disposed of my bra on the floor.

I walked over to him but before I could touch him, he flipped me over and attached his mouth to my neck, sucking and leaving wet kisses everywhere.

"Mm punk." I moaned out and he grabbed my breast in his hand and massaged it roughly.

He stepped back and pulled off his pants and shirt walking back to me and kissing me roughly. I tangled my hands through his hair and tugged on it, earning a groan from him.

"Punk just fuck me please." I moaned out and he nodded quickly before lining himself up with me.

I held my breath as I felt him slowly push into me. I moaned out his name as his slow thrust became harder and faster and the pleasure built in my stomach.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed out as he grabbed onto my hips and slammed into me while coming down and connecting his lips with mine. I felt the sweat drop off his forehead and onto mine. I felt all the friction and pleasure between us, it was overpowering me and I didn't know how much longer I could hold it.

"Punk, I-I need to cum." I moaned out holding onto his arms.

"Cum babygirl." He groaned into my ear and I felt my orgasm overpower me and I came undone all over him. He pulled out and placed a kiss on my forehead before cuming all over my stomach.

"Fuck you're always so amazing." He breathed out and I kissed him again.

"You too." I said as he laid beside me and I cuddled up to his chest.

As we laid there, I felt him fall asleep, snoring slightly. But I couldn't fall asleep because there was something on my mind that I couldn't get away from. Not punk, Not Seth.

Roman.

____________

Yeah I know this sucked ass, I'm sorry but the next chapters will be better I promise.