21

I woke up beside Roman, I must of fallen asleep here last night. His arms were wrapped around me and he was snoring lightly. This actually felt nice. Being wrapped up in his arms while I hear him snore and the smell of his hair, this feelings was different. Then I remember back to when Roman said "I don't like you." That seeped in and changed my whole mood.

I quietly wiggled out his arms and slipped off into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, exposing all my bruises and hickies from last night. I turned on the shower and gave it a minute to get hot.

Once it warmed I stepped in and begin washing my hair.

10 minutes later

I stepped out grabbing the towel and wrapping it around me, and wiping the condensation off the mirror. Suddenly I feel big strong arms wrap around my waist and I look in the mirror to see Roman.

"Good morning beautiful." He croakily says and I giggle feeling his chin hair brush against my neck.

"Morning sunshine." I say and he moves his hand to wear my towel is tucked in and tries to pull at it but I slap his arm away.

"Oh we are being complicated now are we?"

"Mhm we are." I say grabbing his dick through his boxers and he coughs.

"Stop."

"Why daddy? You don't want me too do it?" I say.

He moves my hand and reaches under my towel, grabbing my ass.

"Stop."

"Why babygirl? You don't want me to do it?" He says smirking and I give him a sarcastic smile.

"Let's make a deal." I say.

"Mhm I'm listening."

"Whoever cracks first, loses and has to do whatever the winner says for a week." I say and he smirks.

"You're totally gonna lose Ms. Lee."

"In your dreams Mr. Reigns."