53

"You probably won't even forgive me, or anyone after this, and I'm so sorry AJ, I just can't keep this in any longer." His words seemed so hurt, he seemed so upset, but what possibly could he be talking about? Never forgive him? What's he so sorry for?

"What is it Seth?" I asked as I leaned closer placing my elbows on the table.

He sighed before closing his eyes and saying the words. "It was all a game."

I paused for a second, not actually knowing what he had just said.

"What?" I asked to get a better explanation.

"Fucking you, it was all a game, it was just a bet for money." Seth said not breaking eye contact with the floor.

My mind flooded for explanations, I still was so confused. "Can you please explain what you mean?" I snapped even though I wasn't sure I wanted an explanation.

"The day Roman fucked you in the lockeroom." He said.

"You knew about that?" I asked feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Yes AJ, I knew about it, everyone knew about it, I did, Dean did, the whole lockeroom did, the reason being we were deciding who the biggest slut in the wwe was, I betted summer, Dean betted Paige and Roman betted you. We came to the agreement that it was well, you." As of now there were tears flowing down my eyes as every word cut me deep like a knife.  "So we made a bet to see who could sleep with you first, whoever won got a 1,000 bucks and it just so happened that Roman slept with you first. It was all a bet, a stupid ass game, I know Dean tried to tell you but he couldn't. I couldn't either."

"But AJ I'm so sorry, you're such an amazing person and you're not a slut by no means. I didn't know that until now, I didn't see you as anything else. But now- now I like you and I-"

"You don't have to say another word." I mumbled while taking a napkin and wiping under my eyes, I stood up from the seat and pushed the chair under the table. "Have a good night Seth." I said with an obvious fake smile and left the room.