29

I don't know what this feeling was. It was the feeling I only got when me and punk got a divorce, but this feeling was stronger and more painful. I felt...heartbroken. But how? I don't like Roman, I don't love Roman, it was only supposed to be sex, nothing more. But there was a feeling of jealousy, and pain and hurt. I sat down in a corner and put my head in my hands and I began to cry and asking myself why? Why did you get yourself involved in this AJ? Why?

Suddenly I felt someone tap on my shoulder and I looked up to see Seth.

"Leave me alone." I sobbed but he just sat down beside me and rubbed my back.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"I-I don't wanna talk about it."

"Come on AJ, talk to me."

"I'm so useless, I'm such a fucking slut and nobody cares about me, I don't even know why the hell I'm living right now." I cry to him and he brings me into a hug.

"No, you're wrong, you're not useless, you're amazing, you're not a slut, you're a girl who deserves to be treated like a queen, I care about you and a lot of other people care about you, and you're living because your life is important AJ, you mean so much to people you don't even realize, I don't know what's going on but you deserve so much better and you deserve to be happy." Seth explains and I can't help but to have a smile on my face.

"How do you not have a girlfriend?" I ask him and he laughs a little.

"I'm just waiting on the right girl I guess." He says and I kiss him on the cheek.

He then lowers his face to mine and places a little sweet kiss on my lips. It wasn't much, and it didn't compare to Romans kisses, but it was sweet and it's just what I needed.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He says and I smile bringing his lips back to mine.