39

We got a taxi to the local bar that Summer told Seth to meet her at. I felt nervous, basically because I didn't know how Seth was gonna act around everyone. He was Seth freaking Rollins, his character in wwe being completely different from his real life character.

I just hoped he acted the same around everyone else that he did around me. We walked inside, the smell of alcohol mixed with men cologne and slutty perfume filled my nose. Dean immediately walked over to the crowd of people where I saw him find Renee and he was gone. Great. I kept my hopes high and followed Seth to the back of the bar where, Nikki, Brie, Paige, Summer, Dolph, Randy, Cena, Nattie, Eva, Tyson, Triple H, and Chris all sat. When he walked up everyone started raising their voices, greeting him and just kind of pushing me behind.

Of course I knew all of these people. I've always worked with them ever since I started the business. Cena and I, used to date, and dolph used to be my little partner in crime, but things have change and I've grew. I'm not close with the bellas, I only work with Paige because I have to, summer is eh, Nattie talks too much, and Eva, well I just don't like her.

I felt really left out because they all gathered around Seth and he was now the center of everyone's attention. I looked around and I saw him. Him. He was sitting my himself, sipping on what I already knew was his favorite drink. Moonlight beer.

I don't know what it was, but my legs started walking towards him. As I came in close view the light was shinning on his arm that exposed his Pepsi tattoo. I took a seat in front of him and to my surprise. He actually smiled at me.

"Hey beautiful."

To be continued...