11

Chapter 11

"What the hell is your problem punk? Leave her alone!" Seth yells pushing punk.

"Don't get into this Rollins!" He protest back but Seth doesn't budge.

"Too late, you don't fucking touch a lady like that."

"Lady? You mean slut." He spits and Seth gives him a certain look.

I notice how heated and angry Seth is by the way his fist are clutched together.

"Listen man this isn't any of your business." Punk says again.

"I don't care, leave her alone." He snaps and punk just looks at me and then surprisingly walks away.

Seth walks over and notices I'm still frozen in place.

"Are you ok?" He ask.

"I didn't need your help." I spit out. I hate the feelings of needing someone's help.

"Yeah sure you didn't." He said giggling.

"Nothing's funny Mr. Rollins." I say pushing his shoulder.

"Whatever Ms. Lee." He says and I smile. "Um so what happened at the table with reigns earlier today? you looked a little uncomfortable."

"Uncomfortable? No, I was just a little bit sleepy that's all, I had a long night." I lie straight through my teeth.

"Yeah I've had those once or twice, staying in the same room as Dean Ambrose and reigns really doesn't involve sleeping much." He says and I laugh.

"C'mon I bet that's fun, sleeping with the lunatic fringe." I say and she shakes his head laughing. "Wanna switch places?"

"Who's your roommate?"

"Tamina, and sometimes rosa, but mainly tamina." I say.

"She scares me." He said and for some reason that made me bust out laughing.

"Yeah she is pretty scary, but she snores a lot which keeps me up half the night, and then she's so nosey and won't let me watch tv passed 12:30 and ugh it's just so frustrating." I explain.

"Well ya know, Roman and Dean usually sleep in the same bed, so if you wanted to stay in the extra one you could." He suggest. With Roman in the same hotel room as me? That'll be worse then staying with tamina.

Wait....does Seth know about Roman and I? Hell no he couldn't.

"Ehhh I don't know.." I think.

"Come on AJ it'll be fun." He says tugging on my arm.

"Fine, I will but only for one night." I say and he jumps like a little kid.

"Good lets go tell the guys." He says grabbing my arm.

"This makes me seem like a slut." I say and he stops.

"You're not a slut AJ, and if anyone calls you that I'll beat their ass ok?" He says and I nod while he pulls me along.

================

Smut next chapter.