13

Chapter 13

I woke up with Seth by my side, I was laying in the bed instead of the couch where I thought I had fell asleep. I'm assuming Seth carried me here and fell asleep. I stood up stretching and yawning walking out into the main room. Nobody was around, except I noticed Dean out of the balcony.

I hadn't talked to Dean much but he's pretty approachable so I made my way to him. I knocked on the glass door and he motioned for me to come and so I walked out and sat in the chair beside him.

"Did you sleep good?" He ask.

"I did, did you?"

"Yeah I guess, Roman snores like a mother fucker though." He says and I laugh.

"Seth isn't the best either." I laugh.

"You slept with Rollins? Wow."

"Why the wow?"

"Well now he's not gonna shut up about it." He said and I smiled. "I think he really likes you for some reason."

"Some reason? You don't think I'm likable?"

"Not that, your just not my type." He says.

"And what's your type?" I ask.

"Blonde, dimpsy, cute, sweet, innocent." He says continuing on and on.

"So basically Renee." I say laughing and he smiles nodding. "Denae for life."

"De what?" He ask raising a brow.

"You know..like your and Renee's ship name." I say but his expression becomes more confused. "Just forget it."

He just laughs. "But you are seth's type."

"He's too good for me." I say softly.

"No, don't say that. He's not too good for you, you're beautiful AJ." Dean says and I half smile.

"Thanks but I have a fucked up crazy life, I don't wanna drag him into it."

"I think he would be honored to be drug into your crazy life."

"What about Roman?"

"What about him?"

"Why is he so like scary." I ask and he smiles.

"He's just a hard ass who doesn't like opening up to people, he's rude, a dick, asshole, bastard and alot more but deep down he cares about people, though he would never admit it, he only owns up to caring about his daughter, im not convinced he cares about gallina." Dean explains.

"Wow." Is all I say.

"But she's just his type, he goes after girls that are weak and easy to have, girls who he can fuck with and not have to worry about breaking their hearts." Dean says and I frown. So Roman thinks I'm weak. "Sometimes I just wanna tell her, I wanna tell her how stupid she is being and she deserves better than him but I promised I wouldn't say anything."

"Um Dean?" I say snapping him out as he looks at me and I get the feeling he needs to tell me something. "Are we still talking about Gallina?" I ask.

"Huh? ...uh yeah." He stutters.

"Are you sure?" I ask again.

He gives me an undecided look and sighs a little. "Yeah, I'm positive." He says assuring me.

What isn't he telling me?