Chapter Seventeen...kinda

***being that I'm working more than just part time -hell I'm pretty sure I'm working overtime at this point- I will not be continuing this book. But I will leave a little note as to how this was supposed to end. I'm sorry if some of you really enjoyed reading this but I really don't have the time to write these days. 

Okay so here's how it was supposed to end;

Dani is tortured by "the man" (aka Shady Jeff) for three more months until finally George figured out where she is being kept prisoner. It's not until George and some of the guys end up killing Shady, Aron, Truth, and Arina that they all figure out that Dani's father had purposely killed Shady's little brother after a terrible street battle. Shocked by this newfound information Dani slips into depression and tries to kill herself. George finds her just in time to cut her down and stays by her side all through her recovery.

As for everyone else, Stephanie ends up becoming a highly requested concert photographer and ends up dating a metal band frontman named Corey. They marry after six years of dating; Dani is the maid of honor.

Jorel and Vanessa marry shortly after Stephanie and Corey. They end up having two daughters, Alexandra and Cae.

Matt and Harper dated for five years after senior year but ended up going separate ways when she gets caught cheating and selling herself for drugs. Matt later dates a musician by the name of Ashley Costello.

Jordon is... Well Jordon.

Dylan ends up dating a hair stylist by the name of Anna Behr.

Danny married his high school sweetheart Theresa, they end up having a daughter named Scarlett.