•The Overworld•

~Laurance's P.O.V~
I Sat On The Netherrack Watching The Lava Flow. I Do That Often. I'm Supposed To Be Get Some Nether Warts For A Task I Needed To Complete In Order To Become King. "Laurance Zvahl?" I Hear A Voice Behind Me. "Y-Yes?" I Say Standing Up Straight. Ugh, Being A Prince Of The Nether Is Exhausting. "Your Dad Mr. Jones, Has Requested You" My So Called "Protector" Calls My Foster Dad Mr. Jones, I Take My Real Parents Last Name. As I Enter The Nether Palace, Dad Is Waiting For Me. "Son, I Want You To Go To....The Other Side." He Bellows. "...You Mean.... The Overworld?" I Ask. "Eh! Don't Say That Word!" He Says. He's Had A Bad History With The Overworld. "Okay, Will Do..." I Say Headed For The Portal. I Enter And I'm Immediately Engulfed In Light. "Ah!" I Say Blocking The Ray Of Light. "Ugh! What Is That?!" I Ask Myself. I Look Around And See Weird Things. Furry Animals Happliy Playing With Each Other When Back Home, They Were Used For Security And Alarms. My Ipod Goes Off With A Message. Mr. Jones Sent Me A Request. "Of Course....." I Say. "I Have To Slay At Least 50-60 Humans. Easy Enough." I Read. I Go Looking Around For Some People To Slay. I Come Across A Blond-Haired Guy And He Introduced Himself As 'Garroth'. "So, What's Your Name?" He Asks Me And Sticks His Hand To Me. "Its Laurance." I Say Staring At His Hand. "What Are You Doing?" I Ask. "Your Supposed To Shake Someones Hand When They Do That." Garroth Says. "Oh, I Come From A Very Foreign Country. And I Came In Search Of Education." I Lied. "Oh, Okay!" Garroth Says. "I Gotta Get Goin', Garroth." I Said. And Walked Away. "Hm.... Maybe I Could Go To--" I'm Stopped By A Woman In Search For Something. "Umm E-Excuse Me? Have You Seen A Little Black And White Puppy?" She Asks. "N-No. Sorry" I Say, My Heart Beating Way Faster Than It Should Be. What Is This Feeling? I Ask Myself. "Okay. My Name's (Y/n) By The Way." This Beautiful Woman Says And Sticks Her Arm Out And......Blushes? "Laurance" I Say Shaking Her Hand. "Let Me Know if You Find My Poor Celestia" She Says And Walks Away. "Will Do!" I Yell Over My Shoulder. Wow, I Think..... I'm In Love..... With Someone I Literally Just Met..?

Welcome To The End Of My Chapter! I Plan On Making New Chapters Every Other Day, Or On The Weekends Because Of The Other Book That I'm Making.