•The New King•

~Laurance's P.O.V~
(Y/n) And I Went Home In Silence. Once Again, Thoughts Raced In My Mind About My New Responsibility As King: Will I Make A Good King? Will I Have Enough Time For (Y/n)? Will I Fail My Kingdom? I Was Lost In Thought Until I Realized That We Were At Home. I Opened The Door For (Y/n) And Once We Were Inside, I Quickly Ran Into My Room And I Fell Into A Deep Sleep.

~5 A.M.~

I Was Having A Awesome Dream About Me Not Being A Shadow Knight And All This Crazy, Insane Crap Was All Gone And I Could Live Happily With (Y/n). That Is, Until I Got A Call From Vylad. "*Yawn* Hello?" I Answered. "King Laurance, We Need You In The Nether Now." Vylad Said. " 'We'? Who's 'We'? I Slaughtered Everyone..." I Said. "We Have Lots Of New Shadow Knights And There So Much You Need To Do As The New King. Anyway, I'm Now You're Assistant And I Will Help You With Any Manners In The Kingdom." Vylad Said. "Mmmm Fine, I'm On My Way." I Said As I Got Out Of Bed.

~The Nether~

I Stepped Into The Nether And The Minute I Did, I Was Drowning In Work, Questions, And More Crap. I Worked All Day, Met Some Of The Shadow Knights In My Kingdom, And I Had To Go To Several Meetings. I Finally Came Back Home And (Y/n) Was Waiting For Me. "Laurance? Where Were You...?" (Y/n) Asked Me. "I Was In The Nether. There Was Immediate Stuff I Needed To Attend To." I Replied. "Really? Okay... You're The New King, Huh?" (Y/n) Asked. "Yeah... Not Looking Forward To It." I Said. "It'll Be Alright, Laurance." (Y/n) Said As She Hugged Me. I Hugged Her Back. I Just Couldn't Believe That I Was The New King Of The Nether. Just Because I Was Angry At My Father... Why Did I Kill Him..?