•The Sacrifice•

~Laurance's P.O.V~
The Next Day, I Wake Up Feeling Sluggish. Then, Vylad Calls Me. "Ah, Laurance. Have You Heard Of Your Father's Death? It's Terrible, Isn't It?" Vylad Asks. "Uhh Y-Yeahh. Tragic..." I Said With Doubt In My Voice. "Yeah, So Guess What? You're Now King! Isnt Is Cool?" Vylad Asks. "Mhm...." I Mumbled. "So, Tonight, You And (Y/n) Will Need To Come To The Nether To Celebrate Your Royalty. And, Our Lady Irene Would Probably Want A Sacrifice...." Vylad Said, I Know He's Smirking On The Other Side Of The Phone. "You Know What? I Gotta Go." I Said As I Angrily Hung Up The Phone. "(Y/n)? I Gotta Ask You Something." I Said. "Okay?" (Y/n) Said. "Are You Free Tonight?" I Asked. "Yeah. Why?" She Asked. "I Need To Take You To The Nether... For A Ceremony." I Said. "Alright.." (Y/n) Replied.

~Time Skip To Tonight By Lazy_Lexi345~

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~
Laurance And I Walk Into The Nether, Hand In Hand. Until We Entered The Nether Palace. We Quickly Let Go Of Each Others Hand Because Laurance and I Aren't Even Supposed To Be Dating. We Sit Next To Each Other In The First Row. "Ladies And Gentlemen, We Welcome You Tonight In Honor Of Laurance Miller Becoming King But Also, This Is His Father, Ayden Jones's Funeral." The Preacher Said. "Now, Laurance, Do You Miss You Father?" The Preacher Asked And Everyone Turns Our Direction. "I Miss Him Terribly." Laurance Said Slightly Annoyed. "Good. Now, We Think Lady Irene Would Want A Sacrifice. Who Will Be That Unlucky Person?" He Asks. "........" Laurance Stayed Quiet.

~Laurance's P.O.V~
I Sat There, Anger Building Up Inside Of Me For The Second Or Third Time This Week. I Turned Into A Shadow Knight, Killing People Until They Lay At My Feet. "Is That Enough Dead Bodies For You? No?" I Asked. I Only Slaughtered More People Until Vylad, (Y/n) And I Remained In The Room. I Return Back To Normal And See Everyone That I Killed. "I....Im So Sorry, (Y/n)..." I Said Looking Down. Tears Stream Down My Face. "Its Alright, Laurance." (Y/n) Said. "Why Are You Giving Me So Many Chances?" I Asked. "Because, I Love You. I Couldn't Imagine Not Being Without You." (Y/n) Says. I Hugged (Y/n) And She Hugged Me Back. Im Actually Very Lucky To Have (Y/n). I Love Her.