•The Nether•

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~
Laurance, Garroth, And I Are On The Plane Returning Home From The Cocoa Bongo Resort. I Got The Window Seat, Next To Garroth While Laurance Sat Behind Us. When We Got Home, It Was Around 11:30 P.M. And I Was Extremely Tired So I Told Laurance That I Was Going To Bed. "Mm, Okay. See You In The Morning!" Laurance Says As He Kisses Me On The Cheek Before I Walk To My Room.

~Laurance's P.O.V~
(Y/n) Told Me That She Was Going To Bed. Granted, I Was Tired Too So I Decided To Get Some Rest As Well. Within An Hour Or So Of Sleeping, I Heard My Door Creak Open. I Didn't Mind It Because I Figured It Was (Y/n) But Apparently, I Was Wrong. Whoever It Was, Had A Dark Presence. I Didn't Like It. But It Felt.... Familiar. As I Was About To Open My Eyes To See Who It Was, I Felt Something Hard Hit My Head And I Was Knocked Out.

~Time Skip To The Nether~

~Laurance's P.O.V~
I Woke Up On A Podium. The Same Kind Of Podium Where They Perform Shadow Knight Rituals. Then, I See My Father Standing In The Darkness. "Laurance... I've Missed You.." Mr. Jones Says. "Oh Sure You Did. If You Missed Me, It Would Mean You Love Me As A Father And We All Know You Don't Give A Crap About Me. I'm Just Another One Of Your Minions." I Said Angrily. "Oh, You've Got An Additude On You, I See." My Father Says. "You Tried To Take Me Away From The One I Love! The Only Person Who Actually Cares About Me..." I Said. "Mmm... Touching. But You're Not Here To Talk Out Your Feelings. I Need You To Complete Something For Me." My Father Says. "Like I Said, I'm Just Another One Of Your Minions." I Said Rolling My Eyes. "Very Well. By The Looks Of Your Additude, You Won't Cooperate With Me So I'll Have You Sent Into The Dungoen. Alone, And In The Dark Until You Agree To Forget (Y/n) And Come Back To The Nether And Become King Of The Nether." My Father Says. "I'll Never Agree To That." I Said. "Okay...Guards! Send Him Into The Dungeon!" He Said. I Turned Into A Shadow Knight And Tried To Fight The Guards That Came My Way But Too Many Came At One Time And Within Minutes, He Had Me Into The Dungeon. I'm Basically A Prisoner In My Own Home. I Hate Being A Shadow Knight But (Y/n) Helps Me Forget About That Side Of Me And For That, I Love Her.