•The Arranged Marriage Pt. 1•

~Laurance's P.O.V~
(Y/n) And I Were Watching TV On Her Couch The Next Day. My Phone Buzzed And It Was A Message From Dante. " Oh Shoot, (Y/n) I Gotta Go. Dante Needs Me." I Said. "Of Course.... Bye." She Says And Kisses Me Before I Leave.

~Your P.O.V~
I Sit On The Couch, Waiting For Laurance When Suddenly, I Get Knocked Out. But I Hear, "She's Perfect For The Prince." After That, I Can't Hear Anything.

~A Hour Later~

~Laurance's P.O.V~
I Come Back And I Can't Find (Y/n) Anywhere. I Search Everywhere. But I Can't Find Her. But I Found A Feather. "A Feather...? The Kingdom..." I Say And Dash Towards The Castle.

~The Castle~

I See (Y/n) On The Balcony And I Whispered-Shouted. "(Y/n)!" I Said And She Looked Down. "Laurance!" She Yells. "Don't Worry! I'll Try To Save You!" I Yell Back And Try To Find The Doors.

~Your P.O.V~
Fenrir Is Very Nice. "I Miss Abby...." He Whispers To Himself. "Who's Abby..?" I Ask. "O-Oh, Abby Was A Good Friend Of Mine, I Love Her But I Never Told Her And Now I Regret It Every Second And Now Were Being Forced Into Marriage.." Fenrir Says. " I See.... Well I Have Someone I Love, Too...." I Said. "Hm.... Maybe We Could Find A Way To--" A Guy Named Mino Interrupted Him. "Cmon! We Have Another Person To Execute!" Mino Says Like Its Normal. "Huh?" Fenrir And I Both Say. And We Go Into The Main Room.

~The Main Room~

Me And Fenrir Both Make It By We Stay On The Stairs. There, I See Laurance Hand-Cuffed And Hanging His Head Down. "I'm So Sorry..." Laurance Mouths To Me.
"Its Okay." I Mouth To Him And He Smiles. "Father, Can We Wait Until The After Marriage To Execute The Prisoners?" Fenrir Asks His Father. "Of Course! Why Didn't I Think Of That?!" The King Bellows. "Guards! Send Him Into The Dungeon!" He Yells. And Laurance Was Forced In The Opposite Direction. Then, Fenrir And I Walk Back To The Bedroom. "(Y/n), If You Saw Before, I Came Up With A Plan. If We Wait Until The Marriage To 'Execute' Abby And Laurance, It'll Give Us More Time To Figure Out An Escape Plan." Fenrir Says. "Wow! Great Idea!" I Say And We Work Out A Plan.