•The Arranged Marriage Pt. 2•

~The Day Of The Wedding~

~Your P.O.V~
Okay So The Wedding Is Today And I Am really Missing Laurance... Ylva Comes And Offers Me To See Him. "Yes! I Wanna See Him!" I Said "Okay, But You Need To Be Quiet." Ylva Said. "Oh, Sorry. I Just Really Miss Him." I Said. "I Understand, Sweetie. Cmon, Laurance Will Be Glad To See You." Ylva Says As She Motions Me Towards The Door. "What About Fenrir?" I Ask. "Oh, He's Seeing Abby Right Now." Ylva Says. "Okay." I Said And We Had Towards The Dungeon.

~The Dungeon~

Ylva And I Go Into The Dungeon And I Immediately See Laurance. "Laurance!" I Say And Hes Wearing Raggy Clothing And Dirty. "(Y/n)! A-Are You Getting...... Married Today?" He Asks. "Y-Yeah..." I Say. He Motions Me To Come Closer And He Stands Up And Kisses Me Through The Bars. "S-Sorry.." He Says Pulling Away. "I-its Perfectly Fine!" I Said. "Sweetie, Cmon. Its Time For The Wedding.." Ylva Says. "Alright, Bye Laurance..." I Say And I See Tears Rolling Down His Face.

~The Wedding Ceremony~

~Laurance's P.O.V~
I Sit In The First Row As (Y/n) And Fenrir Are About To Kiss. I Felt Anger Building Up Inside Me And I Turned Into A Shadow Knight, Slaughtering A Few Guards. "He's A Shadow Knight?! You Fools! Kill Him Now!" The Preacher Said. And Tons Of Wolves Came Running Towards Me. I Slayed Them And I Walk Towards The Preacher And He Falls To His Death. I Turn My Attention Towards Fenrir. "I Never Intended To Marry Her! Please I Have Someone To Fight For!" He Says. "Laurance! Stop! He's Not A Bad Person!" (Y/n) Says To Me. "I Don't Care. I Will Hurt Him And Anyone That Has Tried To Hurt You. This Is Just A Side Of Me You've Never Met!" I Said. "Your Wrong. I Do Know Who You Are." (Y/n) Says. I Laugh. "Haha! Don't Play Your Stupid Mind Games--" (Y/n) Had Kissed Me, So I'd Come Back To Reality.