•The Cocoa Bongo Resort Play•

~Laurance's P.O.V~
The Next Day, I Apologize To (Y/N) About Yesterday. "(Y/n), I'm Very Sorry For Yesterday. Justin Was Getting On My Nerves And I Couldn't Hold It In Anymore..." I Said. "It's Okay, Laurance. I Understand." (Y/n) Says. "R-Really...?" I Ask. "Mhm!" (Y/n) Says Nodding. Then, As If She Was Sealing A Promise, She Kisses Me.

~Later In The Day~

Word Has Been Going Around The Resort That There Is A Play Going On And They Are Holding Auditions. (Y/n) Really Wanted To Try To Get It. Both Garroth And I Wanted To See Her Happy So We Auditioned. (Y/n) Got Juliet, Garroth Got Romeo, And I Got Friar Laurance. Heh, What A Coincidence, My Name Is Laurance. Then I Realized.. Garroth Will Be Kissing (Y/n)... I Didn't Like That So I Asked Lucinda To Help Me. "Here, Take This. When 'Romeo' Is About To Kiss 'Juliet', Throw This On Garroth. You'll Instantly Trade Spots And You'll Get The Kiss." Lucinda Explains. "Awesome! Thanks!" I Said.

~Near The Kissing Scene~

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~
"What's Here? A Cup? Closed In My True Love's Hand? Poison, I See, Have Been His Timeless End. Oh Curl, Drink All Left, Not A Friendly Drop. I Will Kiss Thy Lips. Happily, Some Poison Just Left Hang On Them.."(Sorry, I Tried So Hard But I Couldn't Quite Make Out What She Actually Said) I Said As I'm About To Kiss Romeo. But Suddenly, I Feel A Potion Bottle Hit My Back And I Traded Spots With....Laurance?

~Laurance's P.O.V~
I Threw The Potion Bottle But I Accidentally Hit (Y/n) And I Kissed Garroth! Garroth Opened His Eyes Under The Helmet Just As I Opened Mine. We Yelled At The Top Of Out Lungs. Garroth And I Then Tried Explaining What Happened To The Audience But The Audience Loved It! But Garroth And I Certainly Didnt Like It. Ugh, Why Do I Keep Wrapping Myself Up In These Kinds Of Situations?