•A Day In The Park•

~Laurance's P.O.V~
I Showed (Y/n) My Gratitude For Saving Me By Getting Her A Diamond Necklace. "Laurance..... You Didn't Have To Get Me This...." (Y/n) Said Examining The Necklace. "I-I Wanted To. You Saved Me From Execution And I Wanted To Thank You The Only Way I Knew How." I Said. "Laurance....." (Y/n) Said. "You Know You---" I Cut (Y/n) Off By Kissing Her. I Pulled Her Closer To Me By Her Waist. And She Wrapped Her Arms Around My Neck. We Make Out A little Longer Until We Forgot We Sat Next To An Open Window And A Guy With Blue Hair And Eyes Walks Up. "Woah (Y/n), Who's Putting The Moves On You?" Blue-Haired Guy Asked (Y/n). " Oh Dante..... Laurance, This Is Dante, Dante, Laurance." (Y/n) Said. "Nice To Meet You, Laurance." Dante Sticks His Hand Through The Window. "Nice To Meet You Too." I Said Remembering What..... Garroth Told Me To Do. "Well, I'll See You Later, Guys." And He Went Back On The Path. "Hey, Laurance Wanna Ride Bikes In The Park?" (Y/n) Asks Me. "B-Bikes? What Are Bikes?" I Asked. "Oh Right Your From The Nether.... Well Bikes Can Be Used For Transportation. You Use The Pedals To Move. Sometimes, Try Are Two-Seater." (Y/n) Explains. "I See...Well Then Sure!" I Said.

~The Park~

I Hop On The Bike And (Y/n) Sits On The Front. I Pedal Kinda Slow At First But Got Slightly Faster And Kept It That Way. (Y/n) Points Out Her Friends Who Took Pictures Of Us. Even Garroth, I Suppose. We Ride For An Hour And Then We Ride Home.

~(Y/n)'s House~

I Walk To (Y/n)'s House With Her And When We Reach Her Door, She Asks Me If I Wanted To Stay With Her. "Laurance? Wanna Stay Here? With Me?" (Y/n) Asks Blushing. "U-Uh S-Sure..." I Say Blushing, As Well. And I Walk Inside With Her.

This Chapter Is Probably Boring To You Guys. Sorry For That, I Had Alot Of Things To Do And I Just Remembered I Hadn't Added This Chapter. Plus, I'm Really Tired. 😴