•Cocoa Bongo Resort•

The Photo Doesnt Exactly Go With This Chapter, But Its Close.
~Laurance's P.O.V~
(Y/n), Garroth, And I Are On A Plane Going To The Cocoa Bongo Resort. I Honestly Never Heard Of This Place But (Y/n) Wanted To Go And I Wanted To See Her Happy. Once We Get There, (Y/N) Immediately Wanted To Get A Hut, Do All The Actives, And Go To The Cocoa Bongo Restaurant. "Yay! We're Here! Let's Get Our Huts!" (Y/n) Says. "...... Last Time I Give You Grounded Cocoa Beans..." I Said As We Headed To The Events Desk. "Heh, She Must've Been Quite A Sight This Morning Yeah?" Garroth Asks. "..... No Words To Describe How Hyper She Was Then, Compared To Now. I Said. " Heh..." Garroth Mumbled. Once We For To The Events Desk, We Got Our Huts And Did Our Own Thing For A While.

~Time Skip Because I Can.~

~Laurance's P.O.V~
We Went Up To The Cocoa Bongo Resort Restaurant And Got A Table. We Ate Dinner And Talked About Some Really Random Things. Then, (Y/n) Turned Around And Quickly Turned Back To Us. "Something Wrong..?" Garroth Asks. "Yeah... That's My Ex Boyfriend Over There..." She Whispers To Us. "Wow... What Are The Odds..." I Said. "I'm Afraid Justin Will See Me..." (Y/n) Said. But She Spoke Too Soon Because 'Justin' Walked Over. (Y/n)! How Are You? No Boyfriend Still? You Should Get With Me Again." Justin Said To (Y/n). "N-No, I Already Have A Boyfriend. Laurance." (Y/n) Says And Points To Me. "Laurance? What A Stupid Name! Where Are Your Parents? Why Did They Give You A Stupid Name??" Justin Asks Me. "My Parents Died When I Was 4 Years Old..." I Said With Tears Starting To Roll Down My Face. "Justin! Now You Made Him Cry!" (Y/N) Said. "If He Still Cries Over His Parents, That Makes Him A Baby!" Justin Said. Anger Started Building Up Inside Of Me And I Turned Into A Shadow Knight. Holding My Sword To His Throat. "Do You Know How Hard That Was On Me!? You Wouldn't Know, You've Had Your Parents Your Entire Life! But Losing My Parents At My Age Was Traumatizing!" I Said With New Tears Staining My Face. "I Have A Half A Mind To Kill You Right Now, But (Y/n) Is Behind Me." I Said. "Kill Me?! Woah, Okay I Won't Make Fun Of You Anymore! Just Let Me Go!" Justin Said. I Turned Back To Normal And He Ran Away. Later In The Night, Justin And I Had To Spend The Night In The Cocoa Bongo Jail For A Few Hours And Talk Out Our Feelings. Afterward, I Walk Back To My Hut, Still Feeling Terrible After What Had Happened Earlier. I Told Myself That I Was Going To Apologize To (Y/n) For My Behavior Today.

Laurance Is Not A Stupid Name. Laurance Is A Majestical Name.