•Back To The Nether•

~Laurance's P.O.V~
I'm Hanging Out With (Y/n). Laughing And Joking With Each other. Until I Get A Message: LAURANCE MILLER!! GET HERE NOW!!!!!!! -Dad. "Oh No..... (Y/n)? I Need To Go Back To The Nether... I-I Promise I'll Come Back." I Said. "Okay." She Says And She Kisses Me.

~Time Skip To The Nether Palace~

"Laurance....? Why Weren't You Doing What I Told You To Do?! My 'Dad' Yells. I Knew I Was Gonna Have To Tell Him The Truth. "I Was Going To, Until....." I Trailed Off Smiling To Myself. "Until You What?!" My Dad Asks Loudly. "Until I Met (Y/n)...." I Said. "Who Is (Y/n)?! If She's The Reason Why Your Slacking, I Want Her Gone!" He Says. "(Y/n) Is...... My Girlfriend." I Said Smiling. "Laurance! Shadow Knights Are Strong And Aren't Meant To Love!" He Yells. "I Know I'm A Shadow Knight, But I Wanna Scream It From The Rooftops! I Love Her!" I Yell. "Laurance..... Your Going To Be The King Soon.... You'll Rule Us All. We Can't Have You Loving One When Your Supposed To Marry Another!" Dad Yells.
"Guards! Send Him To The Dungeon!" He Orders. I Do As I'm Told And Cooperate. I Sit In A Dark, Somber, Room, Missing (Y/n) So Much.

~1 Day Later~

~Your P.O.V~
I Step Into The Nether Portal That Laurance Disappeared In. I Find Myself In A Nether....Palace? Then The King? Comes Up To Me. "Who Are You?!" He Bellows. "I-Im (Y/n)..." I Said. "(Y/n), (Y/n). Came To 'Save' Laurance, Didn't You? Well, He Is No Longer Al--" i Got Angry And Grew My Wings And A Spark Of Light Comes From My Hands And He Lays On The Ground. Not Dead, Just Fainted. I Go Looking For Laurance Until I Find Him In The Dungeon. "(Y/n)!" He Says Standing Up. "Hey, Laurance! Cmon! I Have Come To Save You!" I Say And I Grab His Hand.

~Time Skip To The Overworld~

~Laurance's P.O.V~
(Y/n) Saved Me. I'm Sincerely Grateful. "Thanks For Um Saving Me." I Said Blushing. "Heh, No Problem." She Says. I Smiled And Kissed Her. I Truly Do Love (Y/n).

Ahh! My Feels Again!