•Confession•

~Laurance's P.O.V~
As I Saw (Y/n) Inside, I Walked Alone, Under The Moonlight. Then I Heard Someone Call My Name "Laurance!" It Was Vylad. "Vylad? What Are You Doing Here? I Thought You Were Back At Home Torturing Useless Souls." I Said. "I Was, Until Master Jones Told Me To Tell You Why Arent You Doing Your Job?" Vylad Says. "Oh Right... Well, Its Because..... I Haven't Found Anyone To Kill Yet." I Lied. "Oh, Alright..." Vylad Says And Jumps Back Into The Portal. "Phew... That Was Close." I Said To Myself.

~Next Day~

I Plan To Tell (Y/n) Of My Feelings. I Know I Barely Know Her, But Something About Her.... Makes My Heart Race, Ya Know? Anyway, I See Her Walking Celestia. "(Y/n)!" I Yell And She Turns Around. "Laurance!" She Says And Walks Towards Me. "What's Up?" She Says. "U-Umm I-i Wanted To Tell You That.....I-I Love You... I-I KNOW WE BARELY KNOW EACHOTHER! But I Feel There Is A Strong Connection Between Us. I-if You Can't Return My Feelings, I Completely--" I Got Cut Off. "I Love You Too, Laurance. I Felt That Same, Weird Connection When I Approached You." She Says Blushing. I Just Smiled. "So, Will You Be My Girlfriend?" I Asked. "U-Um S-Sure." She Says Blushing. "Great! So Tell Me Something About Yourself." I Said To (Y/n) This Time. "Haha! Well, My Life Is Pretty Boring Expect..... I'm A Descendant Of Lady Irene...." She Says. "What?!" I Said "Y-Yeah... I Don't Know Much About My Powers But I Know I Have The Ability To Heal The Wounded...." She Says. "That's Awesome!" I Said Smiling. "So Sorry, But I Gotta Go Somewhere." I Said. "Alright, I'll See You Laurance." She Says. And I Go Looking For Garroth.

~Time Skip To Garroth's House~
Hey, Garroth!" I Say To Garroth. "What's Up, Laurance?" He Says. "I-I Have A Girlfriend Now!" I Said Excitedly. "Awesome! Who Is It?" He Asks Me. "(Y/n)." I Said. He Just Stares At Me, His Face Expression Going From Happy To.... Upset. "I Loved (Y/n), First!" He Yells. "W-What? Why Didn't You Tell Her?!" I Said Getting Upset. "I-I Didnt Know How To Approach Her..." He Says. "Oh...." I Said. Then, There Was An Awkward Silence. "I Gotta Go..." I Said And Walked Away. As I Walked Away, I Remembered The Reason I Was Sent Here. I Betrayed My Father.... I Kept Thinking. That Is Until, I Bumped Into (Y/n). "Oh, Hey Beautiful!" I Said, Using Bad, Pick-Up Lines From Movies I Sometimes Watch. "Haha! Hey, Laurance." She Says. I Spaced Out, Thinking That I Betrayed My Father But That Memory Soon Fades Because (Y/n) Is All I Can Think About. "Hello? Earth To Laurance." She Says Waving Her Hand In My Face. "I'm Sorry, Its Just... Its Ever So Rare I See A Woman As Beautiful As You. You're Like A Pearl That Has Just Fallen From The Lost City Of Atlantis, Rare, Beautiful... Enough To Take My Breath Away." I Said. "Baka." (Y/n) Said Playfully Bopping Me On The Head. "Fine, I'll Leave You Be, Vision Of My Dreams." I Kiss Her On Her Forehead And I Head To The Store To Buy Something For (Y/n).