•The Shadow Souls•

~Laurance's P.O.V~
I Walk Down A Gravel Path And See A Small Black And White Puppy Near A Tree, Possibly Shaking With Fear "Aww.... Poor Puppy." I Say. That's Weird. Usually, I Love Seeing People In Fear. I Thought. I Walk Over To "Celestia" But She Quickly Bites Me. She Must Be Able To Sense My Shadow Knight Form. I Thought. I Try To Let Her Know I'm A Good Person. Which Inside, I'm Not. And She Finally Trusts Me. So Then I Pick Her Up And Look For..... (Y/n) I Spot Her Walking On The Path Looking For Celestia. "Hey!" I Yell And She Turns Around, Quickly Shooting Her Glance At Celestia. "Is This Celestia?" I Ask Holding The Puppy Out. "Yes! Thanks So Much!" She Says. "Heh, Your Welcome. Say, Wanna Hang Out Today?" I Ask, Feeling My Face Heating Up. "Sure!" She Says.

~Time Skip To The Dog Park~

We Go To A 'Dog Park' Which Apparently, Let's Dogs Play Together. (Y/n) And I Keep A Close Eye On Celestia. "So... Tell Me About Yourself." (Y/n) Says To Me. "W-Wha...? Uhh... I Am A Prince..... Of A Terrible Place." I Say. "What? Where?" She Asks. "I.... I'm Afraid You Won't Like Me Or Be Afraid Of Me..." I Say. "I Promise I Won't. After All, We're Friends Now." She Says. "R-Really? O-Okay.... I Come From The Nether. That's Where I Am The Prince. Im Next To Throne And My So Called 'Father' Sent Me Here For A Reason." I Say. "Oh Wow..... Why Would I Be Afraid Of You?" She Asks. "Well, First Off, I'm..... I'm A Shadow Knight And Second, My 'Father' Said I Needed To Slay About 50-60 People...." I Say Hanging My Head Down. "O-Oh...." She Says. " Don't Worry, I Won't Even Lay A Finger On You. Even If It Means I'll Be Sent Into The Dungeon..." I Say Smiling. "Wait, If Your The Prince.... How Can You Go In The Dungeon?" She Asks. "Heh, Doesn't Matter I Guess." I Say. Suddenly, There Was A Bright Light Which Blinded Me For A Few Seconds And... (Y/n) Was Gone! Then I Hear "Laurance!" Coming From Behind Me And I Sprint Towards The Sound Of (Y/n)'s Voice.

~Time Skip~
I Find (Y/n) Tied To A Tree And As Im About To Untie Her, Shadow Souls Came Out Of Nowhere. I Slay Them Without A Thought Crossing My Mind. That Is, Until One Of Them Hurt (Y/n). This Is When I Got Mad And Turned Into A Shadow Knight. Slaying Them One By One Until All Of Them Lay At My Feet. They May Not Have Physical Forms, But They Die Like Everything Else. I Run Towards (Y/n) And Untie Her. "Thanks, Laurance" She Says And Doesn't Hesitate To Hug Me. "Your Welcome." I Say. And We Found Ourselves Back The Dog Park And I Walk With (Y/n) To Her House. I May Be In Trouble When I Go Back Home, But I Don't Care. (Y/n) Is Worth It.

Ahh! My Feels!