•Meif'wa..?•

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~
Today, I Suggested That Laurance Hang Out With Dante Or Travis because He Always Spends His Time With Me. Laurance Said He'd Go And Left. Kawaii~Chan Called Me Soon After Asking Me If I Wanted To Hang Out With Her. "Sure! I Have Nothing Else Going On Today!" I Said As I Hopped In My Car.

~Kawaii~Chan's House~

I Parked In Her And Dante's Driveway And Knocked On The Door. "(Y/n)~Senpai! Your Here! Cmon! You Have To Meet Michi!" Kawaii~Chan Says. "M-Michi? Who's That?" I Asked. "You'll See!" Kawaii~Chan Says Almost Tearing My Arm Out Of Its Socket To Get To Move Faster. "Michi~Chan! Meet (Y/n)~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan Says. Michi Has Purple Hair, Light Green Eyes And Cat Ears. "Meh..." Michi Says. "Michi~Chan!! Say Hi!" Kawaii~Chan Yells. "Fine... Hey." Michi Says. "Uhhh Hi...?" I Said Unsure If I Should Run Or Not. "Nekoette~tan! Sorry, I Be Right Back." Kawaii~Chan Says As She Walks Away. Michi Quickly Jumped Up And Shoved A Cookie In My Mouth. "!?!" I Tried Saying But Its Hard With A Full Mouth. "Heheh...." Michi Says As The Room Slowly Dims And Begins Spinning. I Pass Out.

~Laurance's P.O.V~
Dante, Travis, And I Are Prank Calling People Until I Get A Call From Kawaii~Chan. "Hello?" I Answered. "Laurance~Sama! (Y/n)~Senpai Has Passed Out!" She Says. "What?! I'm On My Way!" I Said Hanging Up. "I'll Be Right Back Guys!" I Said Grabbing My Car Keys And Walking Out The Door.

~Kawaii~Chan's House~

I Literally Pound On The Door Wanting To See (Y/n).
"Laurance~Sama... Come In." Kawaii~Chan Says As I Walk In. I See (Y/n) Laying On The Couch. "Michi~Chan Did This... I Made Her Go Home." Kawaii~Chan Says. "Okay.." I Said Distrought. "I'll Leave You Be.." Kawaii~Chan Says And Walks In Her Bedroom. (Y/n) Wakes Up. That's When I Noticed That She Has....Cat Ears?
"Laurance... What Happened?" (Y/n) Asks. "I-I Don't Know.... But You Have Cat Ears, Heh... You're A Meif'wa Now." I Said Smiling. "M-Meif'wa? I-I Just Wanna Go Home." (Y/n) Says Clutching Her Head As She Sat Up. "Okay.." I Said And Picked Her Up Bridal Style And Drove Her Home.

~At Home~

I Gave (Y/n) Something To Make Her Feel Better And Within Minutes After Taking The Pain Pills, Shes Back To Normal, Execpt, She Acted Like A Cat. "Hey, Wanna Watch A Movie Tonight?" I Asked (Y/n). "Sure! Nya!" She Said. I Put A Movie In And We Sat On The Couch. I Could Hear (Y/n) Purring While She Cuddled Next To Me. After The Movie, (Y/n) Was Asleep So I Carried Her To Her Bedroom And Put Her In Her Bed. "Good Night, (Y/n)." I Whispered To Her As I Kissed Her Forehead. I Walked Into My Room And Went To Bed.