•The Marriage•

~Laurance's P.O.V~
(Y/n) And I Have Been Dating For About A Year Now And... I Think I Wanna Marry Her. So, I Go To Dante And Tell Him My Idea. "That's Awesome, Laurance!" Dante Says. "Heh, But I Don't Know Where To Ask Her Or If I'm Ready Or If She's Ready Or-" Dante Cut Me Off. "just Chill, You'll Be Fine. Go Ask Her At The Beach Just As The Sun Is Setting. Thats Beautiful." Dante Said. "But That's Cheesy.." I Replied. "But Fine, I'll Do It." I Said.

~The Beach~

~Laurance's P.O.V~
I Had Bought The Ring And Asked (Y/n) To Come To The Beach With Me. "This Is Absolutely Beautiful, Laurance." (Y/n) Said, Staring At The Water As We Walked. " It Is, But Not Nearly As Beautiful As You." I Said. "Stop That!" (Y/n) Said Blushing. I Laughed. Anyway, When I Thought We Were In A Perfect Spot, I Asked (Y/n) If I Could Ask Her A Question. "Of Course You Can." (Y/n) Said. I Got Down On One Knee. "(Y/n), Will You Make Me The Happiest Man Alive And Marry Me?" I Asked. (Y/n) Was Silent At First. ".... Yes, Yes I Will! But What About The Nether?" (Y/n) Asked. "I Don't Care About What They Think About Us. I Love You And All That Matters." I Said. (Y/n) Hugged Me And I Hugged Her Back, Smiling.

~Wedding~

Zane Was Saying The Vows. "Do You, Laurance Zvahl Take (Y/n) (L/n) To Be Your Lawful Wedded Wife?" Zane Asked. "I Do." I Replied. "Do You, (Y/n) (L/n), Take Laurance Miller To Be Your Lawful Wedded Husband?" Zane Asked Again. "I Do." (Y/n) Replied. "You May Kiss The Bride." Zane Finally Said. I Then Stepped Forward And Kissed (Y/n). Then The Best Part Came: Cake! After The 'Party', We Went Home. "Laurance, I Love You." (Y/n) Said To Me. "I Love You, Too (Y/n)." I Said Smiling. "I Can't See Myself With Anyone Else Other Than You, (Y/n). You Were The One That Cared About Me When No One Did. All I'm Trying To Say Is, That You're My One And Only." I Said. "Laurance..." (Y/n) Mumbled. Then, We Kissed Once More Before We Decided To Turn In For The Night.  I Truly Do Love (Y/n) And She's My One And Only.

  The End.

This Is The Last Chapter Guys! A lot Of Work And Thinking Went Into This And I Hope You Enjoyed It For What It Is. If You Really Liked This, You Can Read My Other Two Stories: Fallen For You// Laurance × Reader Fanfic, And Undying Love// A Laurance × Reader FF. Anyway, I'll See You Guys Later!

                             -Lucky_Lexi345