•The Note•

~Laurance's P.O.V~
I Woke Up Way Earlier Than I Usually Do Because I Wanted To Surprise (Y/n) When She Wakes Up. So I Tip-Toed Down The Hall To Where (Y/n) Sleeps. I Sat On Her Bed As I Waited For Her To Wake Up And Shower Me In Kisses.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~
I Wake Up And As I Open My Eyes, I See Laurance Sitting Beside Me In Bed. "Good Morning, Beautiful!" Laurance Says "Good Morni-- Wait! Your Were In Bed With Me! Does That Mean We Slept Together?!" I Said Panicked. "N-No! I Just Got Less Than Two Minutes Ago!" Laurance Says. "Phew, Okay..." I Said Relaxed.

~Laurance's P.O.V~
Okay So It Didn't Go According To Plan But I Have A Better Trick For Lunch. Just You Wait.

~Lunch Time~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~
I Walk Into The Kitchen To Get Some Breakfast When I See A Letter And Breakfast Is Already Made. I Picked Up The Note And It Said: I Love You Enough To Fight For You, Compromise For You, And Sacrifice Myself For You If Needed. Enough To Miss You Incredibly When Were Apart No Matter The Length Of Time Its For And Regardless Of The Distance. Enough To Believe In Our Relationship, To Stand By It Through The Worst Of Times, To Have Faith In Our Strength As A Couple, And To Never Give Up On Us. Enough To Spend The Rest Of My Life With You, Be Here For You When You Need Or Want Me. And Never, Ever Want To Leave Or Live Without You, I Love You.
-Laurance.

I Read The Note Once More And I Cried. Tears Of Joy. This Note Was Too Sweet And I Wanted To Tell Laurance That I Love Him, Too. I Find Him In The Living Room And I Call Him. "Laurance..?" I Said. "Yes?" Laurance Asks Walking Towards Me. "I-I Got Your Note And I Wanted To Say I Love You, Very Much." I Said. "I Love You, Too." Laurance Says And I Pulls Me Into A Kiss.

~Laurance's P.O.V~
Okay, So I'll Admit, Maybe The Note I Left For (Y/n) Was Cheesy, But At Least I Wrote It From The Bottom Of My Heart. And I Think That's What (Y/n) Likes About It. I Love (Y/n) And I'm Glad She Knows.