Chapter 3 : His secret

Ciara's POV

"CHRES YOU DUMBASS. WHAT THE HELL MADE YOU GANG!? DIDN'T YOUR DUMB ASS LEARN FROM YOUR UNCLE NOT TO DO THAT SHIT? YOU KNOW HOW THAT TURNED OUT FOR MY DAD. REST OF HIS LIFE IN JAIL FOR MAN FREAKING SLAUGHTER AND HE NOW A CRACK HEAD. YOU REALLY WANNA BE A CRACK HEAD. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO SOME DUMB SHIT LIKE THIS!" I stopped because he started to look sad and mad at himself that he joined. Then I looked in the back of his Escalade and saw his AK-47. "AND THEN YO DUMB SELF HAVE THE NERVE TO BRING A GUN TO A FAMILY REUNION!? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? KILL YOUR COUSINS? DO YOU NEED TO HAVE THAT MUCH PROTECTION WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE YOU JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL?" I took a breath and calmed down a little. "Chres-"

BUT REALLY THOUGH, SHE A SILLY HOE

ALL SHE GET IS HARD DICK AND SOME CHEERIOS

My phone started ringing the song I remixed.

"Hello?" I asked because I didn't bother to look at the caller ID.

"Hey Hun. Are you okay? You look mad. You better not be curing him out. " Oh. How my mom knows me too well.

"I'm not. I'm about to leave. See you in a sec. " Beep.

When I tried to get out I couldn't open the door. Chresanto clicked that stupid front row seat driver button that locks all the doors until he decided they can open. I hate that button.

"Ciara. I only joined because it was the boy's gang. They said if I join the group I gotta join the gang too." He said really calmly like I hadn't just yelled at him a few minutes ago. "And I did."

I was so confused. He did what? "You did what?" I didn't understand what he did.

All he did was give me that really bitch look. So I gave him the what the f are you talking about look.

"I just got out dumbass."

"What how? You were on tour with the boys a few months ago. How long were you in? I'm so sorry. I take it back. Well damn you could've told me. You know ion judge people like that. What were you in for . . . if you don't mind me asking."

"I was charged for carrying an illegal weapon. And i would've called you but i was on 20 hour lockdown most of time. The phone i smuggled in there was taken away because of my cell mate. The AK back there is mine. It's in my name. The tour was almost a year ago. I was in for 9 long months."

I felt so bad for him. I wish I would've known. All I could do is hug him. When I was hugging him I saw 4 more Escalades pull up. 3 were all black as well and one was white. Then I noticed the license plates. One said PRODIG, one PRINCE, one RAYRAY, and the last one said MERCED. When I got in Chres's car I noticed his said ROCROY. The person I didn't know was whoever Merced is. Or her real name was.

"Chres who is Merced?" I asked as I pulled away from our long hug.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW HER?" He started screaming and freaking out. His hands got all sweaty. I just pointed to the cars pulled up next to his. "She's the co-leader of the gang with Prod. Her street name Mercedes, government Nicole. She thinks she's the baddest in the game." He looked terrified and not ready to pull what I think was a weave at the same time. "She more like the sloppiest if you ask me." He mumbled under his breath. "She was the one who put the hit on my head and sent me to jail. Prod is her bf. He doesn't know she sent me to jail. She told him it was an anonymous tip. She's evil."

Just as soon as he said evil she was standing at his window knocking with her intwined with Prod's. They just stared at each other then she started kissing Prod. Roc grew uneasily. I knew she had something just from the way his was sitting.

"She doesn't have anything on me. Just the hit. That's it." He stated. I told y'all were close. "She's a traitor. She's in our gang and her sister's Savannah. Savannah and her crazy ass likes to be called Poptart. She has a white Escalade and her plate reads POPTAR. "

Just as Roc said that can you guess what pulled up? A white Escalade with the license plate that says POPTAR. I swear their cars may be sound and bulletproof but Rocs probably has a wire in it that hear everything he says.

When I looked up after he as done talking to me I see Savannah kissing Prince on my side of the car. Not to mention Prod and Nicole were still kissing on Rocs side. I had enough of all this nasty stuff and so did Chres.

He took the Drivers Lock off and I opened the door hitting Savannah in the back, at the same time Chres opened his door hitting Nicole in her back. They both tried to mug us. But Savannah didn't stay mugging long, she randomly started laughing. I felt like a hit was going to be put on my head soon but I didnt care. Chres always had my back.

I just walked away with my fingers interlaced with Chres's. Just like old times.

*

*

*

*

*

My fingers hurt. This was prolly a boring chapter. I don't think anyone is reading this. This wasn't how I expected this chapter to go. Excuse the mistakes.

*

*

Vote? Comment? Something.