Chapter 2 : My Family

My grandmother had 3 children. 2 boys and 1 girl. Roc's dad is my uncle and my dad is Roc's uncle. So yep we're first cousins. That makes it worse huh? Well in Old England people used to marry their cousins, right? Or was that in like 13th Century England? Whatever. The point is people married their cousins.

*Saturday*

It was nearly 9am and the reunion started at 11. It would take about 45 minutes to get ready and we could walk to the park, so I decided to stay in bed for awhile and watch tv. The only thing on was spongebob and some robot teaching children Chinese. As you can guess I went with spongebob. You never too old for spongebob.

After spongebob went off I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene thing. My hair was a mess. When I went to bed I had a messy bun. Now I have half of my hair in the bun and the other half down in a curly mess. Well, somewhat curly somewhat crinkly.

I didn't want to deal with it so I took it out of the "bun" and was gonna let it go everywhere. Do y'all know how hard it is to put a big ass mane in a small ass bathroom sink? Yes, I'm washing my hair in my sink. Ion care what anyone says. Then I put on my outfit. High waisted jean shorts with a studded cross on the pocket and a black crop top. Nothing too fancy.

"Jeremiah. Mom. Y'all ready? Lets go.", I say a little too excited.

"Damn, you really wanna go to this reunion huh?" Jeremiah asked while laughing. Moms laughed along with him.

"Noh. Ion wanna be late. Y'all slow asses always making me late. Y'all the reason black people being stereotyped as late," I say trying to cover up my happiness. Thankfully moms and Jeremiah was laughing. Ion know what I said to make them laugh.

-

Two hours later and Chresanto still ain't here. Just as I thought about him a black Escalade pulled up and Chres got out the drivers seat. Since when did he learn to drive, and wow he looked even cuter than the last time I saw him about a year ago. His arms looked strong asf like he just got out. I mean I haven't seen him in a year, I was really wondering if he just got out.

The first person he ran up to was me. I was flattered he even remembered me. "CIIAAARRRRAAAAA" his loud ass yelled lie someone was gonna shoot me. When he hugged me I stumbled back a little because he's so tall and strong compared to me. Just to prove how tall and strong he was, he had to be down to hug me and when his knees got tired he straightened them and lifted me off the ground like I was a bag of groceries.

"I wanna talk to you . . . alone . . . if you don't mind," Chres said.

"Sure why not? I haven't seen you in a year. I'm surprised you remember my name and what I look like," I teased.

Roc's POV

Damn. Ciara looking finee now. She only 13 but she already bad. When she grow up she gon be a heartbreaker. Her curves were supposed to be coming in at 13, but hers were already there. What she was wearing didn't help either. Small waist, big ass, and big boobs . . . she was made just the way I like em. When she said we could talk in private I brought her to my Escalade. That bitch was sound and bulletproof. I ain't taking any chances.

"Okay, we gotta to go my car," I says to her. Her eyes got wide and I knew what she was thinking. "Not for that, I wanna talk to yo freaky ass."

Ciara's POV

When he told me we gotta go to his car I thought he was gonna rape me . . . but I wouldn't have minded. We talked for a good 40 minutes and I asked him why we had to talk in his car. He said it was because it was sound and bulletproof. I got nervous when he said bulletproof, but then I remembered he was famous now. With the fame comes haters and some of them haters wanna kill you just because you famous and they not.

My train of thought was broken when he blurted out "I'm so sorry I haven't been with you as much as I could have. I'm in deep shit. I joined a gang and-"

I don't feel like proof reading. My fingers hurt. Excuse da mistakes.

5 votes and 2 comments?