Chapter 7 : Partay

Ciara's POV

Today was Tuesday. Which meant today was training day at the place we got the guns. It was also my 14th birthday. I could get my license today!! My mom has this illness where she can't focus long enough to drive. She hasn't been out the house in 13 years because no one could take care of her. I'm so happy she'll be able to leave.

"CHRESSSSS WAKE UP!!" I was really excited, who can blame me though. I was gonna get my drivers license.

"What do you want?" He asked in a sleepy tone.

"Do you know what day it is?!"

"Your birthday?" I shook my head. "You know I remembered right. If you could get off of me we could go to the DMV." I was unconsciously straddling him.

-

The DMV was packed as usual. There was about 50 people there when I finished filling out the papers. Chres and I got there early so I was number 17. All of the customers came out crying and I was getting nervous.

"Chres lets go home. I don't think I can do this."

"What the queen can't do something." He said sarcastically. "Don't worry. Just follow the law and you'll do fine."

-

He was right. I followed the law and I got my license. I had to explain why a 14 year old wanted a license but after I showed them the papers from the doctor they gave me a temporary license until the real one came in. It was supposed to come in 4 to 6 days.

I drove away from the DMV in Chres's car like the boss I am. When we got to our house I was tired since we both got up so early so I could get my license. I went to my room and took an hour nap. When I woke up and went downstairs there was 14 boxes in a line, each one bigger than the next.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYGIRL!!"

"Aww. Thanks Chres. When did you have time to buy this stuff?"

"I've had some of it for awhile and the rest I bought when you were sleeping." I ran and gave him a giant hug. "Now open them before you're 15."

The first few boxes had jewelry. Diamond earrings, diamond bracelets, and silver rings (because I didn't like gold). The next few boxes had clothes. Cross printed leggings, crop tops, dope snapbacks, and the freshest Jordan's. The next 3 boxes had stuffed animals from we were kids. The last box was as tall as me and the box I wanted to open the the most. Before I could open it Chres told me this box had a double present. That made me even more anxious to open it. When I opened it it was a Hello Kitty Bear holding keys to a Ferrari Maserati.

"Chres you didn't."

"Go look outside."

I ran outside nearly tripping on the door. When I walked outside there was a red Ferrari Maserati with a giant red bow on it.

"Where did you get the money for all of this?"

"I've had it for awhile. I knew how important this birthday was gonna be for you so I've been saving for you."

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. Our hug was more than a short friendly hug yet, it wasn't one if those 'imma rip all the clothes off your body' hugs. While in our hug Chres put his hands on my butt and squeezed it. I was used to it. He had done it when we were little.

"So are you gonna drive your new car or am I?" I knew he wanted to drive mine so badly just because it wasn't his.

"Imma big girl. I can handle it. I handled yours didn't I?"

"Oh. Since you think your so bad how bout we race. First one outta the neighborhood wins."

"Ok. Imma have fun beating your ass like usual."

I already had my keys in my hand so I got into my car first and started the engine up. I was going 400 miles before I saw Chres behind me. I sped up to 445 mph before I had to slow down. I was at the end of the neighborhood. I won like usual. I waited for Chres to pull up to me.

"See. Told ya I was gonna win."

"Damn Ma. You sure can handle that car. But you being a dummy didn't look at how much gas you had like I hoped. You better get home before you have to push it there."

-

When we got back home my phone went off like crazy. My two best friends were spamming the heck outta me.

Kyra : Hew Bew. Hope jhu has a happy birthday.

Jhu betta turn uhp.

If jhu don't ill turn uhp foh yew.

Lub yew. Call meh lahter.

Her ass always sending messages so no one could read what she was saying.

Jah : Hi.

Did jhu kno it was your birthday.

I didn't.

But have a good one.

Call me later.

She was too much. And the worse part was Kyra made a group message with the 3 of us.

Kyra : Iz she still schleep?

Jah : How am I supposed to kno

Kyra : ooh she can drive places now

Ooh kill em

Jah : what she's 14. She can't drive

Kyra : yuz she can. It's cuz of hur merm.

Jah : what!?

Kyra : she can drive.

Jah : how!?

Kyra : cuz her merm.

Jah : forget it.

Ayee she thugging (C) : hey bews

Kyra : ooh she up. Lemme see da char Chrez got chu.

Jah : how everybody kno about this but meh?

Ayee : ill pick y'all up. Where y'all wanna go? & Chres is coming

Jah : laser tag?

Kyra : yuz. Lazer thag.

Jah : speak English.

Kyra : yew just kilt my vibe

Ayee : yew obvi don't kno wat a kilt is...

"Chres get dressed. We're going to laser tag."

"This isn't another test is it?"

"No. Jah and Kyra are coming. I'm driving so gimme your keys."

*

*

*

*

*

So here's an update. I have updated in awhile. Hope y'all like it.

Vote. Comment. Share. Something.