Chapter 10 : That Thing

"Omg. Ciara I haven't seen you in ages." Mercedes said like we were best friends.

"Hey."

"So wassup. How's Chres."

"Nothing. And why don't you ask him? I know you see his light ass standing right there."

"Well damn. Someone has an attitude. Daddy didn't pay for your new weave?"

"Nope, he didn't have too, your dad already did." She was always hating because she had weave and her hair still didn't look like mine, cuz it was nat-u-ral. . . and hers always smelled like fish. Fishay fishay.

Mercedes and I were two seconds away from fighting. Chres saw it and grabbed me from behind. While he was pulling me back Mercedes was still trying to swing at me.

"Prod. PROD. PRODIGY. CRAIG MOTHERFUCKING CRIPPEN GET YO HOE." Chres wouldn't let anything happen to me and he doesn't sugarcoat things.

"Ayee she ain't a hoe."

"She ain't a lady thoe."

"Well I could say the same for Ciara but I'm nice."

"Well I could punch you in the face for even thinking Ciara is a hoe but I'm nice."

Chres stormed off. Out of all the members in MB him and Prod were the closest.

When Chres is mad no one can talk to him. . . except me.

"Chres. CHRES. CHRESANTO!"

"What do you want Ciara?"

"Girls are gonna come screaming if you get on that elevator."

"No they won't."

Like I said I could talk to him, I never said he would listen but I did say I could talk to him.

Chres POV

I was mad at Prod. The fans think we get along when really I would kill all of them in a heartbeat.

"Chres. CHRES. CHRESANTO!" Ciara was trying to calm me down which I appreciate but I don't think she knows because it's so hard to calm me down. Does that even make sense? Oh well if it doesn't.

"What do you want Ciara?"

"Girls are gonna come screaming if you get on that elevator."

"No they won't."

As soon as I got to the bottom there was about 20 girls screaming. Damn. Why didn't I listen to Ciara?

Last kings : plz help me. There's like 20 girls screaming my name

Ayee she thuggin : nope. Shoulda listen to me. texting me ain't gon help you

Last kings : ill take you shopping

Ayee she thugging : & I getta drive yo car

Last kings : fine whatever help a brother out

Ayee she thugging : cousin* out

In less than five minutes she was standing next to me with my keys in her hand.

"Hey guys. Me and Roc have somewhere to be but he'll take pics with four of you at a time, so if any of y'all are friends go first and the rest can go two at a time."

Four group of four girls took their pics first, then two groups of two.

"Thanks Roc." They all said as they left.

"No problem ladies." I honestly loved the fans but I hated the boys. That's one of the reasons I never hang out with them.

Ciara and I ran out to the car so no one could ask for more pics or try to jump us.

"So why do you always let the fans take pics when they see me?" I asked Ciara while she was driving.

Ciara's POV

"Because if I saw someone famous I would love to be able to get a pic and brag to everyone that I saw that famous person."

As we arrived at the mall there was a bunch of girls wearing MB shirts and screaming Roc's name. How did they we know we were here. We only texted about it, I didn't say it out loud, but maybe Chres did. . .

*

*

*

*

*

Here's an update (: sorry I haven't updated in a while... Public school isn't as easy as I thought. But hope y'all like it &&

Comment. Vote. Share. Something.