Chapter 13 : Game's On

Chres's POV

I knew baby girl was blushing. She blushed so much, most of the time for no reason. I just wonder how much I can make her blush...

After I got out I took off all the items that would make too much noise and she would hear. My chains, my belt, some coins in my pocket, and my earring. The only things I had on was my wifebeater and some shorts.

By the time I did this C had turned the music up to full blast, which was dumb on her part, she wouldn't be able to hear if the door opened.

I slowly creeped into her bathroom and took of my remaining clothes. The shower curtain wasn't clear but it was very close, thankfully the entire time I was in there the second time her back was turned.

I slid into the shower and wrapped my arms around her hips, she screamed and elbowed me in my pancreas. Thank God I wasn't any taller or I would have been hit... you know where.

"Chresanto. Oh my God! Are you okay? I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. I guess that was my fault."

"Duh, do you know what get out means?"

"Yes, but I wanted to see you."

"Negro... you see me everyday. Can't you love me with clothes on and not in the bathroom?"

"Yes. I always do, since the ripe age of 10."

"Lmfaoo. Ripe really? Just stop. Now GET OUT."

"Can I please stay? It would only be fair because I was elbowed in the pancreas."

"Ugh. Fine. Now pass the soap."

Ciara's POV

"Ugh. Fine. Now pass the soap." I wasn't even tiring to sound sexual. I just wanted to take a shower.

Chres took the bar of soap and rubbed it all over my back, over my ass, and down the backs of my legs. It sent a chill down my spine. Then he turned me around and did the same to the front of me. When he was done he wrapped his arms around my neck and whispered in my ear.

"See nothing sexual. Just a lil washing." Then he started to nibble on my ear.

I swear he's a mind reader. The only bad part was he always knew and made a point to make sure I always knew he always knew.

I washed all of the soap of my body then got out of the shower.

"Baby girl. Where ya going?"

"Dry off and put some clothes on."

"I thought we were showering together..."

"No... I was showering and you hopped in."

"But can't you stay..?" He looked at me with those puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes.

I got back into the shower and waited as he did his hygiene thang. He asked for the bottle of Axe and like a dummy I turned around to get it for him.

He pinned me to the wall with my face centimeters from hitting the cold stones in the bathroom. I felt is hard member poking at my ass.

"Chres. I said no sexual stuff."

"Please C? Please. Please baby girl."

"NO."

I managed to get enough strength to turn myself around and he was just standing there smirking.

"Why are you smirking? I just denied you sex."

He didn't answer and hugged me, with his lil friend digging into my stomach. After our more than friendly hug was over he took a towel and walked out.

I turned off the shower and started to comb my hair, then I realized that he took my towel and he didn't bring one in there.

"Chres. Get me a towel." Seconds later he was at the door. All he had on was boxers and his upper body was still wet.

"Damn C. Took you long enough to realize."

"Ok so I denied to sex and you tease me? Do you think this is a game?"

"Um ya. Game on."

*

*

*

*

*

sorry if it was a short chapter loves . but I promised an update on Sunday and today's Sunday { excuse da mistakes btw } .

Comment. Vote. Share. Something.