Chapter 9 : The Boys

If I don't put a POV it's from Ciara's POV just to let you know.

-

Moaning in his sleep. I was silently laughing my ass off. He kept repeating some girls name only it was in Spanish. When did he learn Spanish? At least his dumb self was smart enough not to say her name in French.

He took French when he was in 9th and I took French in 7th, 8th and, 9th. This year I had to learn Spanish since it was required I take 3 years of foreign language. Unfortunately 7th grade didn't count.

I took out my phone and recorded him for bout 15 minutes. Now I had something on him, so if he ever tried to pull something on me.

I went back to sleep after I was done recording him.

When I woke back up again it was 12 in the afternoon. I was still on Chres's lap and he stopped moaning. He woke up about 5 minutes after me.

"Ermm. Chres. How did I get on top of you?"

"Well you were shaking and screaming in your sleep so I thought you were having a nightmare." How come he sounds so sexy when he just wakes up?

"Really? I was cold so I understand the shaking but the screaming I don't."

"Well. As soon as I put you on my lap you stopped screaming." He did a half laugh.

I just sat there looking embarrassed. He was always my security blanket but I didn't want him knowing that.

"Don't look like that. I always knew I was your security blanket."

"I hate how you always know what I'm thinking." He just smiled. Why? Why? Why? Does he have to look so perfect? "So did you sleep good?"

"Yea. You?"

"Good."

I got off Chres and went to the kitchen. I was hungry asf, one bowl of popcorn doesn't really full you up. After we went to my moms house Chres had kept our house stocked with a whole bunch of food.

I made pancakes and bacon. I knew Chres smelled the food but he wasn't coming into the kitchen, something was up. I walked back into the living room and saw him balled into the couch.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I just have cramps."

"Chres your not a girl. What's really wrong?"

"I honestly have cramps."

"Chres if your dicks hard-"

"What? Ew. No wha-"

"Chres." I have him that 'I know about these things' look.

"Fine. Yes. Happy?"

"Yep. I'm just happy you admitted your a guy. Now come eat. The table will hide it."

-

After we ate Chres had to go to the studio to start recording a new album with the boys. I went with him because he was tired of all the other boys bringing their girlfriends.

The studio was in a different state so we were all gonna stay in a hotel for two or three nights. I was packed and ready to go but Chres was taking forever debating on shoes. Sometimes he did act like a girl.

"Which shoes?"

"Just bring them both."

"C. I don't have enough room."

"Then wear one and pack the other."

"I didn't ask for you to give me a smart answer."

"But I did." I was smirking but I'm not the type to smirk.

After we arrived at the hotel we were going to have some time to chill before he had to go to the studio.

Chres and I were going to share a room just like the rest of the guys and their girlfriends. Prod was sharing a room with the demon child Mercedes. Prince was staying with the dumbass called Poptart and Ray with some girl who had just joined their gang. Her name was Kyle.

We both got tired of being in our room so we went outside in the hall. Our room was the last room at the end of the hall.

"I wanna do backhand springs down this hall so badly."

"You couldn't make it to the very end anyway."

"Yes I could."

"Okay then. Bet."

"Bet."

I was a cheerleader when I was little. It's so embarrassing to admit now since I ball now. It would probably be like 20 to the end of the hall.

While I was doing them Chres was counting.

"1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4 . . . 5 . . . 6 . . . 7 . ."

I started going faster and getting a little out of control. Then Ray comes out of his room...

"What's going on..."

No one answered.

"14 . . 15 . . 16 . . 17 . . 18 . . 19 . . 20 . . 21 . . 22 . . 23 . . 24 . 25 . 26 . 27 . 28 . twenty-ni-"

I smashed into the wall at the end of the hallway.

"Chres couldn't you tell me I was getting close?"

"Dang ma. You hit yourself hard." Ray said like I didn't just feel what happened. "You ok?"

"Ye-"

"Of course she is. She's an August. We're all tough as rocks. No pun intended." Roc always being corny.

Then the she devil herself walked out.

*

*

*

*

*

Sorry if this was short but someone was begging for an update. So excuse the mistakes.

Comment. Vote. Share. Something.