Chapter 16 : Proving Her Point

"FDB! That's perfect or what?" Chres nearly screamed in our ears.

"Or what.!" Myles and I said at the same time.

"You want our gang to be called fvck dat bitch? I think not."

"FDN?" Chres said trying to make his idea work, knowing it was dumb as hell.

"Chres fvck dat niqqa sounds just as bad," Myles said. He was pretty cool and we got along well, so I guess he was iight to hang 'round.

"Y'all think about this CCM or MCC..."

"I prefer MCC but ya either one is wassup," Myles said wanting to have his initial first.

"Well I like CCM as long as the first C is for Chresanto," said Chres's big headed self.

"No, no, no. The first C will be for Ciara, the maker of the gang name."

We settled on CCM. The next few hours went by and we were chilling, watching tv.

Suddenly someone fiercely started banging on our front door. I gave Chres that ready to beat someone's ass look and he nodded yes. I opened the door revealing a very angry Kyle.

She mugged Myles and proceeded to walk over to Chres. She took his phone out of his back pocket, then typed a long ass message somewhere, put it back into his pocket, and left abruptly, not saying a single word.

"Well what she type," Myles asked as if he was the only one who wanted to know.

Watch your backs. The gang knows about Myles and will kill him off. We may be a small gang ; but y'all are smaller. Everyone in our gang doesn't want to be in it. Find out, use that to y'all's advantage. The boys did have Chres's old car wired. Kudos to whoever found out. Don't let them in your new one ; for any amount of time, don't even let them talk to you through the window. This place is wired too, hope y'all have a secret hideout. They have me wired and think that I'm here to find out stuff and spy on y'all ; I'm not. I don't want to be in this gang but I'm not the only one there's one more. Ray forced me into it, you may think Prod is bad but he isn't. He acts tough I hope we can form an alliance and get revenge on them. If you don't think I'm fr you know where to contact me. XOXO K.

"Ayee Chres I want some new KD's can we go to The Mall?"

"Yea sure. Myles you comin?"

"Sure, imma ride wit C."

"Come on Myles. See ya in a few."

••••

I had driven about half if the drive back to our crib in silence. Myles was on his phone the entire drive looking very interested.

"Myles watcha lookin at?"

"Kyles's history."

"And how does one do that?"

"Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace."

"MySpace really?"

"Yea that's the most crucial one. Shows old history."

Myles may have been in jail but he was smart. Well our entire gang is smart, including Chres, which I hate to admit.

"C who do you think the other member that doesn't want to be in the gang is?"

"It's Prod."

"How ya know?"

"She said, well typed, Prod isn't bad. If your not bad what's the point of being in a gang. That note has a lot of clues I don't think you and Chres got, no offense."