Chapter 4 : The Reunion

Roc's POV

We where at the reunion. I told Ciara everything, the boys' gang, about Mercedes and Poptart, how I just got out of jail, and how I had the hit on my back. I felt so much better. She will always be my ride or die.

Ciara's POV

We were having a good time at the reunion. The only part I didn't like was the way Mercedes was mugging me. I learned that her and Poptart were twins and they were 16. Mercedes joined her older sisters gang at 13. Poptart didn't join until last year. Her older sisters government name was Aaliyah and her street name was Liyaah. She also had a white Escalade with the plate reading LIYAAH. She was turning 25 next month. Liyaah had a one year old who was named Tyler. Ty for short.

As me and Roc walked around the park they wouldn't stop mugging us and frankly I had enough.

"Do you want a picture cuz it would last longer," I told them. Poptart just laughed while Mercedes pulled out a gun and pointed it towards my head. I really wasn't scared she was going to shoot. Too many witnesses.

"I don't need a picture. Soon your ass will be gone," Mercedes said as they all went to their cars and left.

"Chres what the fuck was that about?" I had a habit of calling him by his government when his friends weren't around.

"Um. Ion know. Her ass crazy and just say shit."

"Chres. I know she wasn't just saying shit. What. The. Fuck. Was. That. About?"

"She's going to put a hit on you too. She thinks you'll be easy because you don't have a car but I love you and I'll try to protect always."

Aww he's so sweet. But this bitch thinks I'm easy. I'm about to show her.

"I love you too, but I wanna join. Dont tell me 'No its bad.' I don't care anymore. And you need a new car. How much money is in your account? I mean both of them. The personal and the famous personal."

"Um. The last time I checked 11k in my personal and the famous personal had 7 mil. I hate that look. Please not that look. That's your killing look. We can't kill anymore people."

"Okay. We're gonna get you a new car and a place to stay that I can crash when I need to." I was smart. I knew what I was doing, that's how I skipped a grade, almost 2.

Roc's POV

After the reunion Ciara made me drive her to the dealership. She wanted to get me a Ferrari Maserati. That shit cost almost $322,000, but she was smart and knew what she was doing so I trusted her. The man who sold me the car asked what I wanted to do with the old one, before I could answer Ciara said " You can smash it. Just let us get our stuff out of it." Damn was she smart.

Next we went looking for a house or mansion. The house we found was perfect. It cost nearly 2 million but the house was bad. It was in the middle of nowhere. Literally. Because I got lost 3 times before Ciara made me get out and let her drive. She completely ignored the speed limits saying 60. Ciara was going 200 mph and she loved it. She was a pretty good driver for a 13 year old. When we got into the city again she let me drive so she wouldn't have to get a ticket.

We arrived at her moms at 6. They were watching a movie. She told them that we were going to hang out for a few days and she may not be home. They both agreed because they remembered the bond we had as kids.

We went shopping for 3 hours getting basic furniture, clothes, and basic things we needed. After all of that all that was left in my famous person was $4,678,000. She was trying to spend it all so they couldn't track me. Ciara was going to get rid of that money as fast as possible.

-

*Next Day*

Ciara's POV

"CHRES GET YO LAZY ASS UP!! I MADE FOOD AND IF YOU WANT ANY YOU BETTER COME DOWN HERE IF YOU WANT SOME!"

In the next thirty seconds he was coming down the stairs in his boxers. He would always wake up when someone said food. Good to know things didn't change.

"So why did you wake me up at 7 am?"

"We still have business to handle."

"At 7 am?"

"Yes Chres. Just hurry up and eat."

After we ate we went to the bank in the neighbor hood. I drove so Chres's confused ass wouldn't get lost. Before we got to the bank I pulled over so he could get in the drivers seat but he was out cold. I turned on the radio as loud as I could and it started to blast Backseat Freestyle. That woke him up.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"You were sleeping and I needed to wake you up."

"You couldn't have been like 'Chres wake up?' Like a normal person would!?"

"No. That wouldn't be fun." He just rolled his eyes.

"Where are we?" See his ass is always confused.

"At the bank. You need to take out the rest of the money in your famous personal."

"Are you sure?"

I just nodded with a little smile on my face.

"Where are going to put the money?" Always asking questions. I thought he trusted me.

"In this." I pulled out a Louis Vuitton backpack I put in the car before we left.

"Your too damn smart."

"I know."

*

*

*

*

*

I was bored. Excuse the mistakes.

Vote. Comment. Something. ✌