Chapter 11 : Us vs. Them

Roc's POV

When we arrived to the mall there was at least one hundred girls screaming my name along with the other boys'.

"Did you tell someone we were going to the mall?" Ciara asked as we approached the parking lot.

"No. I only asked Kyle if she had wanted to come to the mall because I was going to go later. I really just wanted to get to know her and find out some dirt."

"Did you think that she wasn't gonna tell Mercedes?"

"Well honestly... yea. Guys wouldn't even if they on the same team."

"Well girls don't work that way," she rolled her eyes in disgust.

"Look ma, I'm really sorry. Forgive me?"

"Yea of course, but if they do something you better tell me. You still wanna go in?"

"Yeah why not? Do if for the fans."

"Roc tryna turn into me, ain't gon happen. Where are we going to park?"

"Ion kno. Ask him. . . or never mind, follow him."

C followed the guy in the uniform. He took us to the back of the building near a small alley. After she parked the car we got out and followed him. We walked through the alley for about 10 minutes until I saw Mercedes.

"You got it? Front or Back?" C asked before we got too close and they could hear.

"Back. You?"

"Back, always. She try anything you know what to do."

"Gotcha."

Ciara's POV

"Hello. Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in," Mercedes sounded high and drunk, but then again, when doesn't she? "how are y'all doing? I see you've meet my boyfriend-"

"I thought you were dating Prod..." I'm not gonna be all hush hush. She got me messed up.

"I am, duh everybody knows that. Or is your memory loss kicking in?"

"No but my fake asf meter is going off like crazy. I also sense Kyle and Popdummy."

Mercedes can't stand when someone makes fun of her sister. That's her only ride or die, this new lil 'boyfriend' prolly just for this job then he'll be gone after he's paid.

After I said Popdummy she swung, yet the only thing she hit was the wall. She was furious and I was just laughing. Her sidekicks came out of the shadows like no one knew they were there. Now she didn't have one dumb side kick, she had two.

* A few minutes later *

9 shots and blood everywhere. I was on the floor with Mercedes supposed new boyfriend, the only thing was it was Prod. He was wearing heels disgusted as tennis shoes to make him taller. When he shot himself Mercedes and her crew took off, Chres and I stayed and called an ambulance.

Nothing happened between us, just a lot if talk, but Chres and I was prepared. As the ambulance arrived the paramedics said we couldn't get on with him so we stayed in the alley talking.

The alley was extremely cold but I didn't notice until all the drama was over. I was shaking my ass off.

"Girl come here."

"Why?"

"Cuz you turning blue over there."

I stood up and sat on the side of the wall Chres was on.

"You sure you not cold cuz you jus sittin there shaking."

"Yea. I told you I'm fine." I really wasn't though, I just didn't want him to know.

After I said that he stood up and took of his jacket. Now we all know he doesn't believe in shirts so naturally he wasn't wearing one. He gave me his jacket without saying a word and then sat back with his arm around me rubbing me to keep me warm.

"Chres I don't want you to get sick, take your jacket back."

"Aye ma ion get sick and Im fine. I promise." He kissed me on the top of my head.

I looked up to say something to tell him something but my train if thought was caught off guard. Before I could speak my first word he started to kiss me. He didn't pull back and neither did I until I heard a click.

"What was that?"

"I. . . you kno. . . um. . . well."

"Not the kiss dumbass, well talk about that later. The click and the flash..."

"Wait your eyes were open?"

"No Chres, you can still she a flash when your eyes are closed." I said very sarcastically.

* At Home *

"So what was that kiss about? And don't lie. You don't want my radar going off."

He rubbed his hands through his hair and half smiled but didn't say anything.

"Chresanto... I'm waiting."

"Friends kiss friends right?"

"Yea but were cousins first."

"Look I'm sorry, but it's always been like this?"

"Like what? What's been like this?"

"Damn always confused." He laughed. "I've always liked you, well since like your were 10. You were always a lil badass. When you were a cheerleader that was even worse."

"When I was a cheerleader I was chubby, watchu mean it was even worse."

"You were the two kinda ways I like em, either a lil chunky or have all da curves. And I know you like me so don't front."

'"What? who frontin? You caught me slippin a lot, how didn't I notice you."

"Cuz imma G like that. I do things in secret."

"That kiss wasn't no secret, watchu talking bout Willis?"

"So... what does that mean for us?"

"Well we ain't dating cuz nobody ever asked me out."

"Always acting like girls don't ask buys out... Ciara Jasmine August will you be my girlfriend?"

"Chres-"

*

*

*

*

*

Plot Twist... What y'all think? is it boring or nah? Y'all like? Sorry I haven't been updating been on my grind (aka sleeping and being lazy), but imma start to update alot more.

Excuse the mistakes.

Comment. Vote. Share. Something.